Info: New OTA Update For Lollipop Users Coming Soon!

• Thread starter tkmobilesupport
  • Start date
Search This thread

Fetish_2000

Jan 30, 2015
I got the V.20h update 2 days ago for my LG-D855 (U.K. unlocked)

Things I've noticed..

1)Speed is noticeably quicker, which really surprised me, as I am stock...and my Lg was running pretty flawlessly before, but with the V.20h update, everything is just swifter, even more responsive
2) The Lollipop style buttons are now the standard home keys buttons, the previous home keys have been removed in the update, and are now (by default) the slightly bigger Lollipop style buttons, that are currently on the Lg G Flex2. It takes a little while to get used to them, but now...I absolutely loved them. Although it was have been nice, if we where allowed to choose between which style of homekey's we wanted
3) Battery life have definitely improved, I had no real problems with the first lollipop update, apart from the reduced battery life, that people reported. But this has now been fixed in V20h, and I'm getting fantastic battery life, even though I have things that would normally drain the battery (5 launchers, Yahoo Weather)

If I come across anything else, I'll let you know...

But I have to give massive props to LG, as a company that were not previously known for the speed of their updates, they really seem to be making a concentrated effort to push out updates to the phone, and constantly improve performance. I get an LG update roughly the 6th of every month :)

Reactions: whoamigriffiths

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Post a screenshot of your 20K firmware version (/about the phone/firmwareversion/), and why would the 20K update follow the current 20F version? Nothing to be found about the firmware version you claim to have.

I find this is a bit strange as well o_O
    Sorry if I'm sceptical but this thread just seems like nonsense right from the start with no clear info about anything stated. For all I know you could just be trolling to get attention cuz there has been zero true info brought by this thread since it started.
    Two unknown users with <15 thanks meter who seem to be full of info about new software updates that nobody else or the internet knows nothing of!

I will apologize if I'm wrong ;)
    TK Tech News strikes again! Feeding people BS for the attention.
    Well, there will be updates;) but how big and what they include is a big mystery.

Oh and by the way, I don't understand why people do stuff like in this thread.. Fake information and links, I just don't get why that would be funny or something.
    I got the V.20h update 2 days ago for my LG-D855 (U.K. unlocked)

Things I've noticed..

1)Speed is noticeably quicker, which really surprised me, as I am stock...and my Lg was running pretty flawlessly before, but with the V.20h update, everything is just swifter, even more responsive
    2) The Lollipop style buttons are now the standard home keys buttons, the previous home keys have been removed in the update, and are now (by default) the slightly bigger Lollipop style buttons, that are currently on the Lg G Flex2. It takes a little while to get used to them, but now...I absolutely loved them. Although it was have been nice, if we where allowed to choose between which style of homekey's we wanted
    3) Battery life have definitely improved, I had no real problems with the first lollipop update, apart from the reduced battery life, that people reported. But this has now been fixed in V20h, and I'm getting fantastic battery life, even though I have things that would normally drain the battery (5 launchers, Yahoo Weather)

If I come across anything else, I'll let you know...

But I have to give massive props to LG, as a company that were not previously known for the speed of their updates, they really seem to be making a concentrated effort to push out updates to the phone, and constantly improve performance. I get an LG update roughly the 6th of every month :)