301 posts
Thanks Meter: 233

By tute123456, Senior Member on 5th January 2016, 11:44 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Israel1991
6th December 2016, 03:53 AM |#1041  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
The kingroot does not work on my lg g3 d855 (30c), the application says "wait patiently to update". I wonder if there is another method of doing root, thank you.

6th December 2016, 05:09 AM |#1042  
Flag Thessaloniki
Thanks Meter: 151

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Israel1991

The kingroot does not work on my lg g3 d855 (30c), the application says "wait patiently to update". I wonder if there is another method of doing root, thank you.

Which 30c version you have?

LG G3 d855 32gb
Zoe Rom v3
Gabriel v2.1
The Following User Says Thank You to GUZGUN For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift GUZGUN Ad-Free
10th December 2016, 05:34 PM |#1043  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Israel1991

Same. On version v30c-234-20. UK 16GB version here. Had a bootloop on 4.4 after a year of no problems, flashed a .kdz as recommended, and now i can't root to get all my files back. Any ideas?
10th December 2016, 08:37 PM |#1044  
Thanks Meter: 1,139

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TikvahPrince

Same. On version v30c-234-20. UK 16GB version here. Had a bootloop on 4.4 after a year of no problems, flashed a .kdz as recommended, and now i can't root to get all my files back. Any ideas?

Downgrade to v30b..can definitely be rooted ..
10th December 2016, 08:43 PM |#1045  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cultofluna

Downgrade to v30b..can definitely be rooted ..

Managed to work out what was wrong, flashed down to 20F using LGUP and rooted from there. TY!
The Following User Says Thank You to TikvahPrince For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift TikvahPrince Ad-Free
11th December 2016, 08:58 PM |#1046  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:

Downgrade to v30b with lg flashtool...
Then follow the same steps...
King root> twrp>flash SuperSU

Sent from my LG-D855 using XDA Free mobile app

Hey!
Tried it today: Kingroot, Autorec, SuperSU according to the instruction; Bootloop again
Now I can only access to TWRP, guess I gonna recover with the Suite again and then decide if I should try again...
11th December 2016, 10:37 PM |#1047  
Thanks Meter: 1,139

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Runzolf

Hey!
Tried it today: Kingroot, Autorec, SuperSU according to the instruction; Bootloop again
Now I can only access to TWRP, guess I gonna recover with the Suite again and then decide if I should try again...

Did you flash permissive kernel zip before flashing SuperSU?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cultofluna For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift cultofluna Ad-Free
13th December 2016, 09:57 AM |#1048  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:

Did you flash permissive kernel zip before flashing SuperSU?

Yes, I forgot to mention, I did for sure, the "Hacer Permisivo" one right?

Could this be because of something i installed earlier? I remember using a .tot file a year ago ( v10e... 2014... something, can't tell precisely) for a downgrade.
Also thanks a lot for helping me through my troubles!
The Following User Says Thank You to Runzolf For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Runzolf Ad-Free
14th December 2016, 05:34 AM |#1049  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Hello guys, how are you all?

I am aware this may not be the site to post this problem, but I think I could some help here as I screwed the phone while trying to root the phone. The problem is that I installed all the files, it worked all fine (for a while) but I wanted to install some files, so I formated the phone to start over again -here comes the hard part- I used the Flashtool's CSE flash option to restore the V30B-EUR-XX rom. The process got stuck in some point, so I had to remove the battery unplug the phone and start over again, but the phone is stuck in the download mode: no recovery mode, no boot, only download mode. If I try to use the the Normal Flash nothing happen, but there is difference: with the Normal Flash mode the phone doesn't connect to any port but the computer makes the "plug noise" when I connect the phone, with the CSE Flash mode the phone connects to COM 8, but the "connection to the server fails". So the phone may be bricked in some way, but I hope you can guide to some point where I can solve this problem.

Thanks to all for your support with this.

Have an excellent day guys.

UPDATE: Problem solved with the TOT procedure.
17th December 2016, 05:33 AM |#1050  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Version V30n Eur not working. Kingroot saying no possible root. Any suggestions? Thanks
17th December 2016, 08:24 AM |#1051  
Flag Thessaloniki
Thanks Meter: 151

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodbathpt

Version V30n Eur not working. Kingroot saying no possible root. Any suggestions? Thanks

All the versions before 30n can be rooted.

LG G3 d855 32gb
Zoe Rom v3
Gabriel v2.1
The Following User Says Thank You to GUZGUN For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift GUZGUN Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
d855, marshmallow, recovery, root, twrp

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)