Speakerphone on cm13

Search This thread

matt1285

Oct 6, 2016
Havnt really heard much on this but i was just wondering if anyone has came acrossed a fix for the speakerphone echo and sound issue on cm13 yet...im surprised there hasnt been any info or further research on it...its such a convenient and needed feature on a cellphone.

danial.aw

Feb 27, 2009
Kitchener
Have the same issue on cm based Roms... And I hate using stock based roms... :( But the echo kills the call quality

Sent from my LG-D852

danial.aw

Feb 27, 2009
Kitchener
Bump.... Is this an issue that others aren't having?

I read in other threads that people were having this issue... The more people report we can try narrowing it down ... Maybe it's specific models only :/

Sent from my LG-D852

danial.aw

Feb 27, 2009
Kitchener
Hmm I never used AOSP in lollipop... I wonder if some commit in marshmallow caused it :/...

This really needs to be fixed as we will have to rely on CM for Nougat

Sent from my LG-D852

matt1285

Oct 6, 2016
Yea im willing to donate...why does it work in lollipop roms and not marshmallow roms...has to do somehow with the sound files...my wife said she also notices it slightly even when not on speakerphone...could it be the coding for the microphone...an app that gives the inability for the mic to filter sound properly? As anyone tried using all the sound files from lollipop and replacing in cm13...what would this do?

matt1285

Oct 6, 2016
Im nust sayin if this works in cm lollipop i dont see why it shoudnt work in marshmallow and it does work on stock marshmallow so theres gotta be a fix or resolution or a third party app or...SOMETHING

danial.aw

Feb 27, 2009
Kitchener
Im nust sayin if this works in cm lollipop i dont see why it shoudnt work in marshmallow and it does work on stock marshmallow so theres gotta be a fix or resolution or a third party app or...SOMETHING
No a third party app or changing files won't just work... It's got to be some deep rom commits or kernel items that will have to changed as the noise cancellation is the issue... It won't work properly :(

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

Craig98144

Oct 7, 2014
I have the same issue on G3 VS985 with both CM13 and now crDroid (based on CM 14.1 Nougat).

Last edited:

danial.aw

Feb 27, 2009
Kitchener
Unfortunately I don't think this will be fixed for us at all ... The issue has existed for a while and it they couldn't fix it don't think it'll be fixed in Nougat. I went back to stock roms cuz of it :(