Back to stock and can't get to Recovery....

Search This thread

wiresquire

Jan 19, 2011
D855/32GB. Previously been on a bunch of roms. Stock 30B, 30G, and then the last was LineageOS 14.1. Have had TWRP 2.8.7.0 previously.

Trying to get back to stock, and the method that worked was the first KDZ method. I used the Marshmallow D85530B_Global.kdz.

Everything seemed to go fine. Phone boots and works fine, except I can't access recovery anymore. I thought the KDZ would replace the previous recovery with stock?

When I

Code:
adb reboot recovery

I get the LG logo, then the little Android robot is fallen over with an ! exclamation point on him. Same happens when I go through the buttons/manual way (Power & volume -) etc.

Help?

EDIT: Nevermind, I followed this guide and it installed TWRP and root :D

Mods, please feel free to delete this post.

Last edited:
Reactions: marcdw

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    D855/32GB. Previously been on a bunch of roms. Stock 30B, 30G, and then the last was LineageOS 14.1. Have had TWRP 2.8.7.0 previously.

Trying to get back to stock, and the method that worked was the first KDZ method. I used the Marshmallow D85530B_Global.kdz.

Everything seemed to go fine. Phone boots and works fine, except I can't access recovery anymore. I thought the KDZ would replace the previous recovery with stock?

When I

Code:
    adb reboot recovery

I get the LG logo, then the little Android robot is fallen over with an ! exclamation point on him. Same happens when I go through the buttons/manual way (Power & volume -) etc.

Help?

EDIT: Nevermind, I followed this guide and it installed TWRP and root :D

Mods, please feel free to delete this post.