You may have doubted us, but here we are with a MAJOR release - Bump! Read on to learn more...
What is this?
This is Bump! A new and easy way to sign boot images for most modern LG phones so they'll boot on any locked phone.
Bump an image once, and flash it to however many phones you please.
How does this work?
Simply create an account on the site, click "Bump!", upload the boot/recovery images (also known incorrectly as 'kernels') and the service will automatically Bump them for you.
Is this project open source?
No, this project is not open source. We are however an "open" project, as we are all for transparency and user discussion. With that in mind, we'll be participating in user discussions and providing bugfixes and changelogs when possible.
Who made this?
Team Codefire, of course!
Bump would not be possible without the help and support of many people.
Please consider donating something to the people listed below to help them to continue to support your LG phone and to show your appreciation of all the hours they've put into this awesome unlock!
- @thecubed - Paypal Donate - That'd be weird if I wrote something nice about myself here
- @Shelnutt2 - Paypal Donate - This guy nearly single-handedly wrote the entire Bump site in a few days, and was stuck waiting for me to be around before we could test. He's awesome.
- @IllegalArgument - Paypal Donate - Special thanks here, IllegalArgument really helped out and brought us across the finish line here. It's safe to say that we have the unlock today because of him - show him some love!
- @autoprime - Paypal Donate - Generally awesome. Always helpful, always willing to test things, and a great guy to have on the team!
- @AnimatronicRocketReptile - Paypal Donate - Crypto help, thanks!
- @Dees_Troy - Paypal Donate - For building all these TWRP images for us, thanks so much!
I'm just a user, do I need this?
Most likely not. If you're just flashing ROMs, this is a tool for developers only. There is no need to Bump ROMs yourself if you're not editing anything in the kernel, recovery, or ramdisk.
How do I know if something is Bump'd?
Look for the word "signed" or "bumped" in the filename. We will create a new section of the site soon that allows you to verify that a file is bumped soon enough.
Okay, I'm a developer, and I want this now!
Great! Go here and register, and Bump away!