LG 360 VR PC adapter

16 posts
Thanks Meter: 2

By rothas, Junior Member on 1st February 2018, 06:24 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
8th May 2019, 08:30 PM |#71  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Just a quick update, i made a new version of the Adapter, and this time it's working.
It's compatible with every Displayport output i tried (i'm using it to drive it from a Thinkpad x220).

I made a bunch of those, so if you're interested in buying one contact me here or on Freenode

Regards,
strfry
The Following User Says Thank You to strfry For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift strfry Ad-Free

13th May 2019, 07:20 PM |#72  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hi stfry is there a chance you still have one of them hanging about you'd like to sell?

Quote:
Originally Posted by strfry

Just a quick update, i made a new version of the Adapter, and this time it's working.
It's compatible with every Displayport output i tried (i'm using it to drive it from a Thinkpad x220).

I made a bunch of those, so if you're interested in buying one contact me here or on Freenode

Regards,
strfry

8th June 2019, 02:45 PM |#73  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Unpopulated connector
Hi, do someone know for what the unpopulated connector is?
It looks a bit like an HDMI interface. The HDMI pins of the Toshiba display driver not far away from that.

9th June 2019, 09:59 AM |#74  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
shguro, as far as i know, this connector exposes pins from the STM32, maybe it's a debugging option or something else.
The HDMI signal is directly wired between the Displayport and MIPI converters, and pretty hard to access.

Regards,
strfry
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)