/* * Warning! * * I'm not responsible for bricked devices, app crashes, * camera errors, or overheating. Please do some research * if you have any concerns about features included in this gpu drivers * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, * and do not point your finger at me in any problem you are having! * */
* Android 10.0 : [email protected] | [email protected] | [email protected] | [email protected]
* Android 9.0 : [email protected] | [email protected] | [email protected] | [email protected]
* Android 10.0 and Android 9.0 : [email protected] | [email protected]
* sdm430 = msm8937
* sdm435 = msm8940
* sdm625/626 = msm8953
* sdm650 = msm8956
* sdm652/653 = msm8976
* sdm820/821 = msm8996
* sdm835 = msm8998
* sdm429 = sdm429
* sdm439 = sdm439
* sdm450 = sdm450
* sdm630 = sdm630
* sdm632 = sdm632
* sdm636 = sdm636
* sdm660 = sdm660
April 2nd, 2020
* Fixed installing issue in zip files for Android 10.
March 30th, 2020
* The installing method was simplified and now required two-stage installation.
* OpenGL ES 3.2 [email protected] and Vulkan [email protected] drivers was updated on latest 12.12.19 dated version.
* Also all zip files are updated with new installing method.
January 29th, 2020
* Latest version Adreno drivers have been added.
INSTALLATION: Be careful, clean installation required!
First, download the OpenGL driver that suits you via Google Drive. Then download the Vulkan driver for the processor you are using.
Please install the drivers suitable for the software of the device you are using. (treble/non-treble)
1. Backup your rom, your data, your internal storage, and your settings/apps, to an external device
2. Boot into recovery
3. Wipe system, data, cache and dalvik
4. Reboot into recovery
5. Flash your rom
6. Flash your gapps, magisk and other addons
7. First stage, install the OpenGL driver
8. And the second stage, install the Vulkan driver
9. Wipe dalvik cache
10. Reboot into system
11. Download OpenGL ES Extensions app and check if your version of OpenGL and Vulkan drivers has changed
* Provide your device model, rom vendor, android version, which file did you flash and treble/non-treble version.
For broken issues - see 2nd post
* V331: https://github.com/Havoc-OS
* V385: https://github.com/syberia-project
* V401: https://github.com/crdroidandroid
* V415: https://github.com/crdroidandroid
* Vulkan 1.1.66: https://github.com/Havoc-OS
* Vulkan 1.1.87: https://github.com/crdroidandroid