/* * Your warranty is now void. * * We're not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this recovery * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you. * */
Supports Miui and Custom Roms
January 14th, 2020, R10.1_1
* Fixed issue with backup.
* Flashlight was disabled because it did not work.
* AROMA Filemanager has been disabled.
* Vendor directory has been added for future treble rom support. Treble support in its current form will not work. Also Vendor directory is currently marked as removable and not mountable.
January 13th, 2020, R10.1
* Initial first release.
* Compiled with latest 17.1 kernel.
* Adjusted fstab for Android 10 support.
* Recovery now fully supported Android 9 and 10.
- Android 9 using "System",
- Android 10 using "System 10" directory.
* Added Internal Storage as a target for creating backups and restore from backup.
* Added LAF/Download mode as a target for flashing images and creating backups.
* Adjusted encryption/decryption support.
* And minor improvements.
0. Backup your ROM, your data, your internal storage, and your settings/apps, to an external device
1. Download the OrangeFox zip file to your device
2. Reboot to your custom TWRP-based Recovery
3. Install the OrangeFox zip file as a normal zip
4. The device will automatically reboot into OrangeFox recovery after installation (allow this to happen)
Frequently Asked Questions; Installation from stock recovery; MIUI OTA; Troubleshooting; Sundry Information:
* See https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho...28&postcount=3
* TeamWin - for TWRP
* The OrangeFox Team - for your hard work
* Rom developers - for your development and efforts
* All our testers - for your patience and help
* Updated with latest TWRP commits
* Built-in support for installing init.d functionality
* Built-in support for installing Magisk
* Password, torch, led
* Support for Miui and Custom ROMs
* Superb new UI and themes
* OrangeFox theme engine:
- choice of theme (black, dark, etc)
- choice of color scheme
- choice of font
- choice of splash screen
* Alternative lockscreen
* And many more!
For broken issues - see 2nd post
Other useful information - see below
OrangeFox Recovery Project, Tool/Utility for the LG G5
Arda Süzen, ROMSG, x86cpu, jcadduono
Source Code: https://gitlab.com/OrangeFox
Current Beta Version: R10.1_1
Beta Release Date: 2020-01-14
Last Updated 2020-01-15