[ROM][H830] H-ROM v30 PORT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

AutinDroid

Feb 5, 2017
H-ROM V30 Port [H830]
ROM comes from https://xdaforums.com/lg-g5/development/rom-h-rom-v30-port-v1-0-t3717534
Features and Bugs
MOD EDIT

Flashing instructions
  • Only H830
  • Wipe system, data, dalvik & cache, cache in TWRP
  • Flash ROM zip
  • To upgrade to v1.1 of H-ROM, just go to the aforementioned thread, download the update file, and flash.
  • First boot takes a while
I just changed the kernel, modem and added a couple of files from fulmics.
100% of the credits go to @xpirit and @Astrako

Last edited by a moderator:

Astrako

Recognized Developer
Sep 1, 2015
Badajoz
Why this has been published WITHOUT my proper permission? Why haven't you asked to me? This is completely a disrecpect to my hard work. One friend of mine is working to have it fully working without taking anything from nobody. Please remove this thread NOW

AutinDroid

Feb 5, 2017
Sorry, i did not know proper etiquette on XDA, I modified the rom so it would work with the H830, and thoguht that it may benefit people. I am sorry for the inconvenience caused, and have since then asked mods to delete the thread.

SREEPRAJAY

Retired Forum Moderator
Jul 9, 2010
CITY OF PARKS
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
The OP reported this thread to be closed.
I appreciate the @AutinDroid for his openness and honesty although it is important to know the FORUM rules before you post something using other's works.
Please remember this for any future work...once skipping is an error...twice a mistake...
@all other members,
Take a deep breath this time for his ignorance. hopefully he will remember this next time.
Hope you understand this,
Thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: drmilosh
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    H-ROM V30 Port [H830]
    ROM comes from https://xdaforums.com/lg-g5/development/rom-h-rom-v30-port-v1-0-t3717534
    Features and Bugs
    MOD EDIT

Flashing instructions
    • Only H830
    • Wipe system, data, dalvik & cache, cache in TWRP
    • Flash ROM zip
    • To upgrade to v1.1 of H-ROM, just go to the aforementioned thread, download the update file, and flash.
    • First boot takes a while
    I just changed the kernel, modem and added a couple of files from fulmics.
    100% of the credits go to @xpirit and @Astrako
    Why this has been published WITHOUT my proper permission? Why haven't you asked to me? This is completely a disrecpect to my hard work. One friend of mine is working to have it fully working without taking anything from nobody. Please remove this thread NOW
    Sorry, i did not know proper etiquette on XDA, I modified the rom so it would work with the H830, and thoguht that it may benefit people. I am sorry for the inconvenience caused, and have since then asked mods to delete the thread.
    The OP reported this thread to be closed.
    I appreciate the @AutinDroid for his openness and honesty although it is important to know the FORUM rules before you post something using other's works.
    Please remember this for any future work...once skipping is an error...twice a mistake...
    @all other members,
    Take a deep breath this time for his ignorance. hopefully he will remember this next time.
    Hope you understand this,
    Thanks