[ROM] [January 14,2018] Nimax Rom 2.0 | H830 - H850 |

Search This thread

badmf80

Apr 15, 2012
Was wondering if anybody has t-mobile wifi calling confirmed working on this rom? Saw that some people were having trouble with it.

Also, this has Xposed framework correct? Does that mean that it can't pass safetynet?

Thanks in advance.

jerryspring

Feb 18, 2018
The deodex version for the H830 variant is still under construction.
The Odex and Deodex versions for the H850 variant are still under construction.
At the moment, only the Odex version is available for the H830 variant.
Chose system su and system xposed and when opening Xposed it says it's not installed. What went wrong?
H830

---------- Post added at 10:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 AM ----------

No more rom and fixes zips links? Not in the o.p. Thanks

VIPID4U

Apr 16, 2014

[highlight]Disclamer:[/highlight]

I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please make sure you read and understand everything written in the post before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications and must be sure of what it does.

Introduction

Reviewing the latest updates from LG, I decided to resume the development on this occasion making a contribution to the LG G5. Nimax is a project that I started with the purpose of expanding the support for LG g3. I would like to take advantage of that short experience I acquired from the g3 to simplify and help in the installation of the new firmware for the LG g5 variant.

This project is based on stock rom from the official firmware of LG adding some modifications to the system according to the user's choice (Aroma-Installer). Any user who wishes to contribute their knowledge is welcome.

Installation instructions

Compatible variants

Bug/Report

Paypal Donate

XDA:DevDB Information
Nimax Rom, ROM for the LG G5

Contributors
cesarandres_8911, ecompton59
ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.x
ROM Firmware Required: Nougat
Based On: Stock LG Firmware

Version Information
Current Stable Version: 2.0
Current Beta Version: 1.0
Beta Release Date: 2017-11-26

Created 2017-11-26
Last Updated 2018-01-21

Hello can you help me install / flash twrp on my H830 lg g5 so i can try this custom rom. I would reallyappreciate it thanks in advance

cesarandres_8911

Sep 28, 2015
Barranquilla

Attachments

• Capture+_2018-06-24-17-42-00.png
    Capture+_2018-06-24-17-42-00.png
    202 KB · Views: 382

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

[highlight]Disclamer:[/highlight]

I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please make sure you read and understand everything written in the post before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications and must be sure of what it does.

• Introduction

Reviewing the latest updates from LG, I decided to resume the development on this occasion making a contribution to the LG G5. Nimax is a project that I started with the purpose of expanding the support for LG g3. I would like to take advantage of that short experience I acquired from the g3 to simplify and help in the installation of the new firmware for the LG g5 variant.

This project is based on stock rom from the official firmware of LG adding some modifications to the system according to the user's choice (Aroma-Installer). Any user who wishes to contribute their knowledge is welcome.

• Features

Code:
      [highlight]- Custom Stock Rom [/highlight]
      - Fluidity
      - Stock
      - Fast
      - Stable
      - Smoth
      - Odex and Deodexed version
    • Installation instructions

Code:
      - The phone must be charged to 100% (Recommended).
      DEODEXED INSTRUCTIONS
      - Enter twrp format data back out to wipe dalvik,system,internal,and cache then hit home (DONT RESTART) install no verity don't reboot hit home button go to reboot options in twrp, (you restart to recovery because when you format data in twrp data cant be used till restart and allows system modifications) reboot recovery it will start back to twrp swipe to allow modifications to system. Then flash Rom, it will then take you to AROMA installer and give you your options to flash. After done Save logs incase of issues you can send to telegram group. Uncheck reboot then click finish (you just flashed new boot and system data) go to home in recovery flash no verity again to be safe. Reboot and you are done. 
      ODEX INSTRUCTIONS
      -If you are flashing odexed version follow steps above for wipe and reboot to allow system mods, After flash of ROM file flash no verity go to home in twrp reboot to recovery one last time. Once back in twrp flash Nimax H830_H850_RS988_Configuration_odex.zip {Only if you want odexed Rom}
    • Changelog

Code:
      [highlight]Nimax 2.0 (Jan 14, 2018):[/highlight]
      [INDENT]
      - Stable release
      - For the H830 variant, based on the latest stock firmware H83020M (odex verison)
      - H830 variant, Deodexed 2.0 is based H830N
      - December Security Patch (2017).
      - Full Stock UX.
      - Selinux Permissive, Or Enforcing your choice
      - Added MK kernel (can be upgraded after install to new version 1.5 BETA or whatever version works for you) @askermk2000
      - Added Custom Kernel - Asgard Reborn v7.0 in latest version (November) @eoghan2t7
      - Option to say with stock kernel
      - Updated all LG applications from latest firmware.
      - Option to erase factory applications (debloated).
      - Option to delete LG applications.
      - Added LG Home G6 Ux6 (port) with appdrawer switch and grid 6x5 thanks to @ renzetti.s
      - Added LG Home v30 
      - Added Xposed Framework to v88.2 Thanks to @rovo89 and @topjohnwu
      - Added Official Magisk v15.3 - The Universal Systemless Interface Thanks to @topjohnwu
      - Added Material Design Xposed Installer [31/10/2017] [UNOFFICIAL] Thanks to DVDandroid
      - Added latest Magisk Manager Thanks to @topjohnwu
      - Updated SuperSu to latest version.
      - Possibility to select interface launcher: only Ux4, only Ux5 o use both launcher.
      - Added Oreo Boot Animation Thanks to @TechBurner
      - Added highest image quality & High video bitrate thanks to @galr.
      - Updated all kernel to latest version.
      - Updated all modem to latest version.
      - Added [Audio Mod] eXtremeBeats Aural Maximizer™ thanks to @Ben Feutrill
      - Added XTREMEMusic™ thanks to @androidexpert35
      - Added Stereo Sound MOD thanks to @ashirviskas
      - Updated adaway, es file explorer, google gboard to latest version.
      - Added init.d support.
      - Added Global Apn.(If you use global apn you cant get hd or video calling)
      - Added fix for Volte support.
      - Added Arise 2.3.3 thanks to @A.R.I.S.E. Sound Systems.
      - Added fix for consumption of google services (beta).
      - Added LG G6 camera no manual mode at moment g5 camera has it @xpirt
      - Added "start up" from LG G6.
      - Added some apps from LG G6.
      - Added background images from the LG G6.
      - Added shutdown animation from stock lg.
      - Added Qualcomm Adreno and Vulkan Drivers. Dated 1/10/17   thanks to @BlackSoulxxx.
      - Added Busybox and Busybox Systmeless to 1.26.2 @YashdSaraf.
      - Added script of performance.
      - Added improvements to the build.prop
      - Add the option to remove applications from Aroma-Installer.
      - Added and Fixed Assertive Display.
      - Added option to select dpi (display).
      - Added Full tinted navbar on ux5 (only deodex version).
      - Added ViPER4Android 2.4.0.1 thanks to @zhuhang
      - Added ViPER4Android 2.5.0.5 thanks to @zhuhang
      - Improved performance and battery for Ux5.
      - Updated system libraries.
      - Fixed minor bug.
      - Added Miniview.
      - Add Navibar to 32 - 36 - 38 and 42 dpi (only deodex version).
      - Added full support with google tts.
      [/INDENT]
    • Compatible variants

Code:
      - H830
      - H850 (Discontinued,but config file works for rom zips)
    • Downloads
      Nimax Project - AndroidFileHost Server

[highlight]Note (please read before flashing):[/highlight]
      - This project will have two types of versions (Odex and DeoDexed).
      - To install the Deodexed v2.0 version, you only need to flash the file in recovery (make necessary wipes).
      - For the Odex version, you must install two files which are numbered and within its name have the word "Odex"
      - The file 1_Nimax_Rom_v1.0_H8XX_20X_System_[highlight]Odex[/highlight].zip includes the system partition (untouched), the kernel (untouched) and the modem(untouched). Additionally, the recovery-from-boot.p file located in /system partition is deleted to avoid the loss of the recovery.
      - The file 2_Nimax_Rom_Configuration_[highlight]Odex[/highlight].zip contains the configuration and personalization of the rom.
      - Make sure to flash the correct version for your model/variant

[highlight]Beta-Tester and development group:[/highlight]
      If you want to contribute ideas, try the new build (beta-tester), assist in the development and theming of this project, you are welcome to my group.
      Telegram_Group

• Bug/Report

• Thanks To/Credits

Code:
      - @[url=http://xdaforums.com/member.php?u=5132229][color=orange]Xpirt[/color] for patches, script and files[/url]
      - @[url=http://xdaforums.com/member.php?u=7242921][color=orange]Truongthevinh.[/color] for patches and script[/url]
      - @[url=https://xdaforums.com/member.php?u=2684188][color=orange]autoprime[/color] for script and files[/url]
      - @[url=https://xdaforums.com/member.php?u=6917540][color=orange]Astrako[/color] For your guides, help and share your knowledge.[/url]
      - @[url=https://xdaforums.com/member.php?u=4691155][color=orange]renzetti.s[/color] For your guides, help and share your knowledge.[/url]
    • Paypal Donate

Code:
      - Developer: [EMAIL]cesarandres8911@outlook.com[/EMAIL]

XDA:DevDB Information
    Nimax Rom, ROM for the LG G5

Contributors
    cesarandres_8911, ecompton59
    ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.x
    ROM Firmware Required: Nougat
    Based On: Stock LG Firmware

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 2.0
    Current Beta Version: 1.0
    Beta Release Date: 2017-11-26

Created 2017-11-26
    Last Updated 2018-01-21
    Reserved

The deodex version for the H830 variant is still under construction.
    The Odex and Deodex versions for the H850 variant are still under construction.
    At the moment, only the Odex version is available for the H830 variant.
    Maybe this would be a bit better,as that port has some bugs with arrangements of apps inside of a folder.

https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/lgele...24-release/home-6-10-24-android-apk-download/

V30 UX6 LG Home with app drawer ;)

Great work with the ROM,it's always nice to see some ROM variety. :good: :good:

In the new build you can select this apk from aroma-installer. Thanks