The OnePlus 6 is officially on sale! Buy now →
FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
OnePlus 6 On Sale

Bootloop LG G5

8 posts
Thanks Meter: 1
 
By gatomew, Junior Member on 14th June 2017, 02:57 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
My phone turned off a few days ago and it's now in a bootloop, I've tried a lot of things, without any positive results.
When I try to get into download mode it appears for only a few seconds and then it enters in the bootloop again.
The only thing I have access to is to the fastboot mode but i don't know if I can do something useful with it.
Can anyone help me please?
Sorry if my english isn't good enough btw, i'm from Chile.
Thanks.
 
 
15th June 2017, 04:22 AM |#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 177
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gatomew

My phone turned off a few days ago and it's now in a bootloop, I've tried a lot of things, without any positive results.
When I try to get into download mode it appears for only a few seconds and then it enters in the bootloop again.
The only thing I have access to is to the fastboot mode but i don't know if I can do something useful with it.
Can anyone help me please?
Sorry if my english isn't good enough btw, i'm from Chile.
Thanks.

You said you've tried a lot of things, care to list? In order to help you better.
15th June 2017, 04:30 AM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick216ohio

You said you've tried a lot of things, care to list? In order to help you better.

Well, I tried the common things... LG UP doesn't detect the phone because the download mode restarts after a few seconds. In fastboot I tried to patch a new sofware with some guides in this forums, but I realized that the bootloader was locked so nothing happened.
16th June 2017, 03:41 AM |#4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 177
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gatomew

Well, I tried the common things... LG UP doesn't detect the phone because the download mode restarts after a few seconds. In fastboot I tried to patch a new sofware with some guides in this forums, but I realized that the bootloader was locked so nothing happened.

You try different battery? I know you said it boot loops but you can't get into factory reset button combo?
16th June 2017, 04:58 AM |#5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick216ohio

You try different battery? I know you said it boot loops but you can't get into factory reset button combo?

I tried a different battery too and it was the same. I also tried the factory reset and it didn't work
17th March 2018, 07:55 PM |#6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
I have some problem. My g5 booting every second, I tried to factory reset but nothing happen.. I've go to LG service center, they said I must change motherboard..please help if any option. Thx
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes