Disclaimer: I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please do some research if you have any concerns before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device / software.
20a Version[VoLTE Supported]: http://downloadmirror.co/1KuC/H860N2...DS_OP_1102.kdz
20b version[VoLTE not supported]: https://lg-firmwares.com/lg-h860n-firmwares/
Thanks to lg-firmwares.com for providing the download.
Uppercut and LG UP by Autoprime from here: http://downloads.codefi.re/autoprime...sh_Tools/LGUP/
Drivers from here: http://downloads.codefi.re/autoprime..._Ver_4.1.1.exe
Section 2: If you already have LGUP installed, please follow the below steps to avoid LGUP crashing errors else skip to next section
- Uninstall LGUP from control panel.
- Go to "C:\Program Files (x86)\LG Electronics" and delete LGUP folder.
- Open Run and type "Regedit" and press OK
- In the left hand side panel navigate to "Computer/HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\LG Electronics" and delete LGUP folder in it. Now you should be good to go to next section.
Section 3: Finally to flash follow these steps,
- Install LGMobileDriver_WHQL_Ver_4.1.1.exe
- Install LGUP [Don't Open]
- Now turn off your phone, after it's completely off press and hold vol up button and connect to pc via usb.
- Phone should boot in download mode.
- Disable your Antivirus
- Now open UPPERCUT by Autoprime which you downloaded earlier
- Check "BIN" File box under "File Type" then select KDZ file.
- Select device shown at the top and check "Update" check box at the center of the program UI.
- Close and reopen LGUP then click on "Start" button to flash KDZ to G5.
- Phone will reboot automatically. Enjoy the sweetness of Nougat.
Hope this guide helps you to update your LG G5 H860 to Nougat 7.0.
Section 4: Problems you might face after updating and fixes,
- Not able to download the apps on roaming network from playstore. Fix: This is a bug in Nougat itself, until Google fixes it use apkmirror to download the apps while on roaming network as it's a trusted source.
- Contact names not showing up in call log. Fix: Copy Google contacts to phone or just delete the Google account and add it again.
Autoprime for LGUP and awesome uppercut software.