FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Light use endurance

814 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,605

By XDA_RealLifeReview, RealLifeReview Dude on 18th April 2016, 03:02 PM | Average Rating:
Post Reply Email Thread
Once in a while, when your significant other yells at you, you might use your phone a bit less. Rate this thread to express how the LG G5's battery performs under light use. A higher rating indicates that the device goes a long time when you're using the phone sparingly: no gaming or video/audio streaming, light web browsing, some calling and texts, etc.

Then, drop a comment if you have anything to add!

9th May 2016, 03:18 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 17

More
With light use (web browsing, texting, Gmail), my G5 lasts longer than a full day.
8th July 2016, 12:08 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 19

More
Sitting on my bedside overnight, it loses 10-15% battery life, assuming I don't sleep through the alarm...
2nd August 2016, 09:29 PM |#4  
Flag Napoli
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Today i got yelled on a lot, and i'm still at 30% (almost bedtime, 10:30 pm here)
Sad but true!
6th August 2016, 07:27 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 46

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xanderin

Sitting on my bedside overnight, it loses 10-15% battery life, assuming I don't sleep through the alarm...

Yep, same here.

I get about 3 hours 3 min Screen On Time on average, making about 3.5 hours every now and then. Idk, it's not bad with the removable battery, it works for me, but I feel like battery life should have improved since the G2 even
4th April 2017, 10:00 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
If you're just browsing the web or checking emails the battery can easily last a day.
5th April 2017, 08:53 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 47

More
I have had the phone for 4 months now and the battery life has indeed gotten worst. I get 3 hours screen on time max and have to charge it everyday. This is on light use.
7th April 2017, 08:45 AM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 168

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by XDA_RealLifeReview

Once in a while, when your significant other yells at you, you might use your phone a bit less. Rate this thread to express how the LG G5's battery performs under light use. A higher rating indicates that the device goes a long time when you're using the phone sparingly: no gaming or video/audio streaming, light web browsing, some calling and texts, etc.

Then, drop a comment if you have anything to add!

Battery consumption under light use is incredible!

Fulmics ROM + Fluence UHD + Google Apps - LG Apps - Facebook

See screenshot, I never had a better phone!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2017-04-07-09-38-44.jpg
Views:	288
Size:	216.5 KB
ID:	4103912  
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)