FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

"Look" of the device (aesthetics)

815 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,599

By XDA_RealLifeReview, RealLifeReview Dude on 18th April 2016, 03:02 PM | Average Rating:
Post Reply Email Thread
Is the LG G5 as good-looking as you are (despite your receding hairline, adult-onset acne, and massive weight gain)? Rate this thread to express whether you think the LG G5 is attractive. A higher rating indicates that you would even go as far to say that the LG G5 is a beautiful phone.

Then, drop a comment if you have anything to add!

20th April 2016, 09:05 AM |#2  
Flag london
Thanks Meter: 136

More
Not bad concept at all
3rd May 2016, 10:46 AM |#3  
Flag Boulder
Thanks Meter: 180

More
Kind of awkward looking, but have to case it up anyway
4th May 2016, 04:22 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 72

More
not the best but it's been a while I haven't wanted a case to change the look of it.
5th May 2016, 12:45 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 24

More
What's driving me nuts about the hate of this device is how many think the G5 sucks solely based on looks. Has the mobile tech sphere really become this superficial and shallow? It's a phone (not a purse) that has its form follow its function. I'll take practicality over useless 'good looks' any day.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cpthornman For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift cpthornman Ad-Free
6th May 2016, 03:53 AM |#6  
Flag Kissimmee, FL
Thanks Meter: 319

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpthornman

What's driving me nuts about the hate of this device is how many think the G5 sucks solely based on looks. Has the mobile tech sphere really become this superficial and shallow? It's a phone (not a purse) that has its form follow its function. I'll take practicality over useless 'good looks' any day.

Yeah. It is unbelievable how people choose looking over effectiveness and functionality. LOL If no one likes the G5 im open to receive all your phones. Just send me a message and i will give the address hahaha. And my phone will arrive soon, but by seeing the reviews on youtube it seems to me like a very interesting design though. Not too sophisticated but also not too Simplistic. It looks smooth.
9th May 2016, 03:47 AM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 17

More
If you slap a bulky Otterbox case on your phone, why would "looks" ever really matter? lol with that said, I like the look of the G5. The metallic body isn't HTC awesome, but it's far from ugly.
11th May 2016, 03:42 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 55

More
I think it looks great/fine. I have a clear case (Poetic Affinity) to show off the phone a bit more, and a kickstand non-clear case (Spigen Thin Armor) for when I don't care as much. Honestly I'm starting to prefer the Poetic just because I like looking at the phone itself.

That said, I've found that I stop caring about looks about a week after I get it. Maybe that's just me.
21st May 2016, 02:03 AM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 16

More
I actually really like the lok of the g5.. I do always run a case though. I have my silver g5 in a spigen neo hybrid case I really dig the appearance with the case even more then the phone alone.
22nd May 2016, 09:21 AM |#10  
Flag Dubai
Thanks Meter: 16

Donate to Me
More
Okay the phone is understated, but its ergonomically great. It doesn't scream for attention like S7 nor is it super thin and slippery like iPhone. Since i don't like using cases, this phone is perfect for me.
Though I have to admit, when you buy a premium segment phone, looks do matter. And LG tbh does disappoint there. Its just an average looking phone. Nothing to go ga-ga over , but nothing to hate nonetheless. Its simply a boring looking phone.
22nd May 2016, 06:30 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 58

More
It looks good ;D
Gonna be my next phone after the Galaxy S6
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)