FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Low light

815 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,601

By XDA_RealLifeReview, RealLifeReview Dude on 18th April 2016, 03:02 PM | Average Rating:
Post Reply Email Thread
8th June 2016, 02:51 PM |#11  
Flag Oshawa
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by galr

Make sure you lens is clean. I keep a cleaning cloth with me all the time. It really makes a HUGE difference.

My phone should be pristine in its life proof case. . Does having the camera accessory make a difference?

8th June 2016, 03:08 PM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 157

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by batkinson001

My phone should be pristine in its life proof case. . Does having the camera accessory make a difference?

No it doesn't make a difference in quality.
The fact that your phone is in a case doesnt dismiss you from cleaning some glass. Convert smudges makes photos look pretty bad.

Edit: wait.. Which camera accessory? If camera module then no.
29th October 2016, 02:39 PM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 35

More
The low light performance is alright on Auto mode but if you know how to take picture on Manual mode then it's a lot better especially with a tiny touch of Snapseed for sharing. :P
8th May 2017, 06:53 PM |#14  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
I had to change the camera because the OEM camera began to malfunction with it's zooming. I think it's ok now as the replacement was supposed to be OEM.
17th May 2017, 12:30 PM |#15  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Need normal lighting for photos only and autofocus want quickly
28th July 2017, 03:27 PM |#16  
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Lotta noise in low light-very disappointing, but yes, has good details and yes, clean the camera glass often, it really makes a difference.
12th April 2018, 01:51 PM |#17  
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Very bad quality, the fault is in lg camera app. With Gcamera the quality is very good, but with this app I cannot save in sd only in internal
12th April 2018, 07:59 PM |#18  
Flag Nis
Thanks Meter: 114

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxmarkosxx

Very bad quality, the fault is in lg camera app. With Gcamera the quality is very good, but with this app I cannot save in sd only in internal

Except you can save to the sd card and the app itself is decent. Quality too (although it varies from really bad to good)
21st April 2018, 10:17 AM |#19  
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by drmilosh

Except you can save to the sd card and the app itself is decent. Quality too (although it varies from really bad to good)

you can save in sdcard with Gcam? I know with lg's camera app you can do that, but I don't use it anymore. It's like the internet explorer in g5.
28th April 2018, 09:38 PM |#20  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Help
Hi Guys any help regarding google camera in low light i'm seeing this artifacts even while i'm taking some
pictures using google cam in low light i can see this artifacts also at Messenger/IG at rear cam

btw im using LGG5 H830 or maybe this is a hardware issue?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)