FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

OEM skin/software

812 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,650

By XDA_RealLifeReview, RealLifeReview Dude on 18th April 2016, 03:02 PM | Average Rating:
Post Reply Email Thread
Are you comfortable in your own skin? Is your phone comfortable in its skin? Rate this thread to express how you deem the skin on the LG G5. A higher rating indicates that you love it: it adds just the right amount of features, it's visually pleasing, and overall it's additive to the experience. If this is a Nexus phone (you didn't think we hand-wrote all of these prompts, did you?) then use this rating to indicate how the latest version of Android looks to you.

Then, drop a comment if you have anything to add!

9th May 2016, 03:26 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 17

More
By removing the "app" button, LG made an Android phone feel like an iPhone. This problem can easily be remedied in a number of ways, but it may be a hassle for people who don't know what a "launcher" is.
7th July 2016, 01:34 PM |#3  
Flag Qormi, Malta
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Obviously prefer stock, but non replaceable battery on Nexus devices does not do the job for me.
7th July 2016, 03:23 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 157

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by charlobagis

Obviously prefer stock, but non replaceable battery on Nexus devices does not do the job for me.

Actually I'm not fond of the stock feel. With that in mind, I don't like the white background in the G5 settings.. I wish I could change it. Maybe some xposed module.
I'm using Nova Launcher Prime.
7th July 2016, 09:37 PM |#5  
Developer Committee / Senior Moderator / Recognized Developer / Did Atlantis Exist ?
Atlantis
Thanks Meter: 9,135

Donate to Me
More
@op, You Might really want to add a Poll to OP instead of Rating the Thread. That Stars Rating is intended for completely different purpose.
The Following User Says Thank You to Perseus For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)