FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Outdoor visibility (max brightness)

815 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,600

By XDA_RealLifeReview, RealLifeReview Dude on 18th April 2016, 03:02 PM | Average Rating:
Post Reply Email Thread
17th November 2016, 03:43 PM |#41  
Thanks Meter: 27

More
The screen is good, but has terrible response time. When you scroll, everything gets blurry. Even my old Samsung Galaxy S3 has better response timings.

17th November 2016, 04:23 PM |#42  
Thanks Meter: 60

More
please i don't understand... if i have the phone without root can't have a good visibility of always on screen under sunlight???? have i to root for a good visibility like indoor? can anyone tell me surely? thanks
1st December 2016, 07:36 PM |#43  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
I have a G4 and just got the G5. Prepping the G4 so I can return it to Tmo.

That said, I notice with my Revo glasses (green lenses) that the display goes darker, even with auto off and the same brightness on both. The G4 I can see just as well, but with the G5, its noticeable.
19th December 2016, 01:21 AM |#44  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by verks

I have great outdoor visibility. In direct sunlight I see the display boost up to compensate for the environment. I was worried about this at first but works great. As far as sunglasses every phone I have ever had always has issues with visibility.

I too have great outdoor visibility in my phone, especially during sunsets, they're the best.
19th December 2016, 05:26 AM |#45  
Thanks Meter: 60

More
please, since with auto brightness in sunlight the always on display is almost off and with max brightness setting display he battery sucks, is there a way for setting always on display at max brightness and auto brightness display automatic, even in service menu?????
8th May 2017, 06:49 PM |#46  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
The screen in the daylight is a little hard to see so raising brightness is the only option... or moving the screen around to an angle where I can kinda see the screen
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)