FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Photo quality

815 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,601

By XDA_RealLifeReview, RealLifeReview Dude on 18th April 2016, 03:02 PM | Average Rating:
Post Reply Email Thread
21st October 2017, 04:57 PM |#41  
Flag Pathanamthitta
Thanks Meter: 37

More
can i have the links?
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheeze.keyk

modded GCam.

21st October 2017, 06:54 PM |#42  
Flag Mandaluyong
Thanks Meter: 344

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jijishthomas

can i have the links?

https://forum.xda-developers.com/one...video-t3658552
The Following User Says Thank You to cheeze.keyk For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift cheeze.keyk Ad-Free
1st November 2017, 02:44 AM |#43  
Flag Peshawar
Thanks Meter: 8

More
I think G5 Has a Very good camera As compared to LG V10
What's your opinion Buddies?
10th November 2017, 02:06 AM |#44  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
i am very happy with the camera , the speed is a little slower than some, ( on first shot ) but when a moment is taken to frame shot and improve lighting or adjust iso in manual settings , the camera takes excellent pics . i use both wide angle sensor and regular , and cant say ive owned a better phone camera . I have installed Google Camera HDR+ (V4.0) ported for lg g6 , ripped from pixel , it offers some inhanced HDR , but is slower and images a little undersized , when compared to oem app . But the hdr really adds flair to the dogs hair . Native Video is very good as well . 4k fiiles are huge . Using Google Camera HDR+ (V4.0) the camera will only do 1080p but that video is nice as well. Having used this phone for almost a year i can say its nearly my fav. very few limitations really botehr me. Only my friends S8 compares in quality video and stills , but i paid 120 , he paid 600+ , so my phone is much better .... i cannot see myself settling for a phone in the future that has anything but the best or near best camera . I also own a sony A6000 for family photo and holidays , but having this phone in my pocket has really saved the day . ok enough rambling
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bkdg100 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bkdg100 Ad-Free
10th January 2018, 10:18 PM |#45  
Flag Dublin
Thanks Meter: 49

More
Hi, I just upgraded from a G4, fab camera. I don't find the G5 to be quite as good, or should I say I just have some issues with it that might be solvable. I usually take landscape photo's when out and about and I find in bright light there seems to be an orange push to white sunlight. Also in dark settings I find a lot of glare, beams of light coming from street lights for example. Often is can be cause by an dirty lens but I find even when I clean it thoroughly I still get this effect to some extent. Anyone experiencing the same issues?
21st February 2018, 02:18 PM |#46  
Flag MTL
Thanks Meter: 12

Donate to Me
More
I just recently switched from Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge to an LG G5 because I broke it and the only phone I could afford and found a really great deal, LG G5 already Unlocked barely with a SUPCASE and screen protector which was a great deal for 190$.

The cameras is as good and maybe even a bit better because of the wide screen angle dual camera.
But damn the LG cameras software sucks and pretty much all other apps and other cameras you can download on it sucks...

I miss the Samsung default camera app...

The best apps are the to take photos is the Candy Camera app and a mod or port of the google camera... but still doesn't pleasant to use as Samsung cameras app.

Candy Camera : For filter and photo editor (It's the best)
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...pulumera&hl=en

I just posted the Port/Mod in the LG G5 section.
[APP][PORT][Repost] Google Camera port for LG G5 Normal & Wide Angle (by cstark27)
https://forum.xda-developers.com/lg-...oogle-t3751224

other good apps are Z Camera, B612, Camera 360, Cameringo, Open Camera, Camera ZOOM...
The Following User Says Thank You to Aragami84 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Aragami84 Ad-Free
1st March 2018, 11:27 AM |#47  
Flag Mandaluyong

Donate to Me
More
Gcam and Gcam Wide.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180217_172152.jpg
Views:	574
Size:	266.8 KB
ID:	4434257   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180217_184936.jpg
Views:	556
Size:	250.0 KB
ID:	4434262  
The Following User Says Thank You to cheeze.keyk For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift cheeze.keyk Ad-Free
17th May 2018, 02:44 PM |#48  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Wow tgat great to know
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonkc135

I've used the LG G5 for about a month and I'm disappointed. Most new (2016) smartphones take nice outdoor pictures of things that don't move much. Go inside and try to photograph your kid dribbling up/down the court with this phone and you'll be frustrated. Indoor pics with any kind of movement is a guaranteed blurry picture. I've turned OIS off and tried the same thing today at my son's birthday party (indoors at the skate rink), poor focus and slow shots.
I've had the S7 and it takes much better pictures of things in motion (has a fast focus/sports mode)... This phone is going bye bye soon because of this one issue.

Could you please tell me how you turned off the OIS
18th May 2018, 01:30 AM |#49  
Flag Mandaluyong

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by S7sadly

Could you please tell me how you turned off the OIS

I think its not possible if im not mistaken because its a hardware feature.
18th May 2018, 03:47 PM |#50  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Thank you i know that
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheeze.keyk

I think its not possible if im not mistaken because its a hardware feature.

I just wanted to see him try to explain how he took it off, his g5 feedback seemed fake to begin with
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)