FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Speakerphone (loudness, clarity)

815 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,601

By XDA_RealLifeReview, RealLifeReview Dude on 18th April 2016, 03:02 PM | Average Rating:
Post Reply Email Thread
5th May 2016, 09:22 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Love the phone, but it vibrates at high volume. It's a bit like holding a jar full of angry wasps.
However I've now put the phone in a bumper case, and it's much much better..

9th May 2016, 03:42 AM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 17

More
I didn't think my G5 would have such a great speaker, but man I was pleasantly surprised. The speaker is both loud AND clear.
12th May 2016, 09:10 PM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 55

More
Agreed, really loud and nice.
14th May 2016, 10:51 PM |#14  
Flag Caltagirone (Catania)
Thanks Meter: 27

More
i come from z5c and i miss its sound. maybe less strong but my g5 above half volume bar does vibrate and thus generating a loud noise. maybe a fault with my magic slot?
The Following User Says Thank You to albenex For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift albenex Ad-Free
15th May 2016, 09:43 PM |#15  
Thanks Meter: 72

More
The the quality rocks compared to my S7. Don't expect wonders but i was really surprised.
Even better with Viper4Android.
3rd September 2016, 02:55 PM |#16  
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 106

More
When using youtube, anything below 50% is hardly audible. Is it just me or others are also experiencing such problem?

Sent from my LG-H860 using Tapatalk
15th October 2016, 01:28 PM |#17  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shivaagarwal1

When using youtube, anything below 50% is hardly audible. Is it just me or others are also experiencing such problem?

Yeah i think thats true . But the phone gets really loud from step to step in the last volume steps . Loud enough . I compared it to my old Note 4 with Volume boost and it was noticable louder . So i am really satisfied .
16th October 2016, 11:57 PM |#18  
Thanks Meter: 157

More
One of the best single speakers in a phone.
20th February 2017, 02:35 AM |#19  
Thanks Meter: 39

More
Is it significantly louder than the Galaxy S7? How's it compare to the LG G4?

I went from an LG G4 (which has an amazing speaker) to the Galaxy S7 and everything about the phone has been a disappointment. I'm returning it and gonna get the LG G5. Does it have any bootloop issues? That's why I'm in this situation of choosing a new phone in the first place, and why I didn't go to straight to the G5. I dare say the G4 was better than this S7 (before it bootlooped...). Didn't realize Samsung took out the IR sensor or had such a **** speaker. Also didn't realize just how dependent I have become on having a removable battery. Speaker is important because I watch Netflix and Amazon Prime in bed with my fan on.
21st February 2017, 01:18 AM |#20  
Thanks Meter: 47

More
I barely use my loudspeaker but it already sounds blown out at 75% not happy at all.
27th February 2017, 03:23 PM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
i just love the speaker of lg g5....its super amazing...better than Moto mod jbl
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)