FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Video quality

814 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,605

By XDA_RealLifeReview, RealLifeReview Dude on 18th April 2016, 03:02 PM | Average Rating:
Post Reply Email Thread
Your friends are never going to believe what you did. The only way to prove it to them is with that video you took. Rate this thread to express how videos shot on the LG G5 come out. A higher rating indicates that videos are smooth (and not choppy) and that auto-focus works very well, and that the camera adjusts quickly to different lighting conditions while recording.

Then, drop a comment if you have anything to add!

2nd August 2016, 09:38 PM |#2  
Flag Napoli
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Videos are a bit...meh. The lack of 60 fps and "manual video" in general is, frankly, sad. The turnaround was using v10's camera app ported to the G4 (but works on G5) : 60 fps FullHd (but no OIS and no wide lens atm)
5th August 2016, 07:37 AM |#3  
Flag Central Indiana
Thanks Meter: 2

More
I recorded some waterfalls and other natural objects and I was very much impressed with it. It is the best video I have seen recorded on a cell phone. The live action of my boys baseball games is equally impressive. Maybe my eyes aren't that sensitive.

JD
7th August 2016, 02:19 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Wow....
All my respect for this company and for its phones. G5 IS THE BEST
2nd September 2016, 10:07 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 21

More
I do love the quality of the video and really enjoy the time-lapse feature!
The Following User Says Thank You to nica_ro For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift nica_ro Ad-Free
13th September 2016, 10:53 AM |#6  
Flag Rivne
Thanks Meter: 175

Donate to Me
More
I recorded some videos from cars competition using different modes (4K, wide camera, HD with slow motion)
Slow motion.
Wide camera
You can see all videos on my youtube channel
The Following User Says Thank You to Sergykm For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Sergykm Ad-Free
13th September 2016, 02:48 PM |#7  
Flag Paris
Thanks Meter: 132

More
Can someone help me on how to use the timelapse videos ? I tried with the timelapse button but nothing change when watching the video.
23rd October 2016, 05:54 PM |#8  

More
I fell in love with the time lapse mode...
https://youtu.be/6YGnQqQpjkM
24th October 2016, 03:08 PM |#9  
Flag Tagbilaran
Thanks Meter: 121

More
You can do manual video using the V10 apk camera app for non rooted
29th October 2016, 02:09 PM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 35

More
The photos this beast takes are superb but videos are kinda "meh" but I think it's because of that "steady" feature as it kinda "warps" the video so just OIS is better if you have steady hands. Also thank god for V10 Camera Apk for 1080p 60 FPS video recording...60 fps is sooo beautiful!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsMGEg44tPE
30th October 2016, 03:58 PM |#11  

More
While i was driving i saw the mount shaking too much and i thought the result video was going to be really shaky....i couldn't be more wrong OIS did a great job and the video turned out perfect
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)