Remove All Ads from XDA

[Fulmics ROM] LG G6 Camera app + Manual Video & GIF Encoder

5,070 posts
Thanks Meter: 21,789

Post Reply Email Thread
27th May 2017, 06:19 PM |#61  
Thanks Meter: 518

More
I've done a "home test" moving the phone while recording with and without stabilization and I can see hardly a difference, but in any case never any jump as in you first video

30th May 2017, 12:00 PM |#62  
Flag Nis
Thanks Meter: 114

More
Edit : solved.
26th June 2017, 10:18 AM |#63  
Thanks Meter: 28

More
I need stock lg g5 Se h840 camera please. Flashable zip or apk.
3rd July 2017, 12:05 AM |#64  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Anyone else having trouble saving the video using VIDEOCLIP mode?

Does anyone know where the cache of the video that is being recorded is being saved using VIDEOCLIP mode, to see if it can be saved from there?
10th August 2017, 07:22 AM |#65  

More
Can I install this app in stock H845? No root.
22nd August 2017, 12:34 PM |#66  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Some questions
Hi
I have some questions.
1. Is any chance to get this camera app without Fulmics ROM in the future?
2. Can anyone make some picture for compare? Some pictures from original G5 camera and some from G6 Fulmics camera?
3. If I decide to install Fulmics ROM - will work LG Backup, pickup call by put the phone near a ear, smart buletin - or say me what is different between G5 original and Fulmics (what missing in Fulmics ROM)
My questions are here because I had LG G4 and it made famous pictures in JPEG. LG G5 makes pictures which are smoothed first and than over-sharpened. It look terrible. DNG pictures look good but I have no time for convert em to JPEGs every day. It's a shame that LG didn't release any batch convertor for DNG to JPEG convert.
Thank you very much for your answer.
Stu
23rd September 2017, 08:51 AM |#67  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Thanks for the app. It is very nice to have the ability to record with manual control, but curious if it is possible to increase the max 4k bitrate for video recording to higher. The stock G5 camera app can be modified to do at least 100Mbit 4k recording and is fairly stable for the G5. The G6 app is currently limited to 64Mbps. ..
29th April 2018, 06:26 AM |#68  

More
This happens when i try to install on my LG G5
25th May 2018, 06:09 AM |#69  
Flag Bangkok
Thanks Meter: 41

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xpirt

LG G6 Camera app

Hi xpirt, first thank you for this port, second I would like to make a request to have this port with dynamic (or some sort) dpi. The thing is I changed my phone's resolution to 1080p and DPI to 415. Everything is fine except the main camera app (which I know always have issue with DPI changing). I have already tried with App Settings of Xposed but that didn't work. I remember from long ago that the apk needs to be modified in order to work in different screen size. I am on you Fulmics 5.5 rom.

If you are busy with other project, could you point me to the method to do this? Thanks a lot for your great work.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)