Home g6 Ux6 (port for my G2) with appdrawer switch and grid 6x5

Search This thread

renzetti.s

Jun 15, 2012
6d2ae75f387617781ca0c97686e0d2ab.jpg

if help push thanks

renzetti.s

Jun 15, 2012
But isn't this about the " Home g6 Ux6 (port for my G2) with appdrawer switch and grid 6x5" ? ....with appdrawer. The links you have is to the home without it.
Yes ok write here to see if people on g5 are interested. This app cannot be installed as 3rd part app, need a custom rom to use it. @onestyle007 tested and every work fine so I will give the download link

if help push thanks

Reactions: jaimedjg

Bogdan X

Dec 24, 2015
Suceava
It is not working for G5, it says this apk is corrupt so don't post something broken...or at least, delete it after you see reports that says something is wrong with it...

onestyle007

Nov 14, 2014
It is not working for G5, it says this apk is corrupt so don't post something broken...or at least, delete it after you see reports that says something is wrong with it...
Corrupt :eek:, nah, not really, broken, nope,wrong again, instead of that negative attitude, check your facts first,constructive criticism backed up with catlog is far better.
Replace it with your home using root and see the wonder happening

Last edited:
Yes ok write here to see if people on g5 are interested. This app cannot be installed as 3rd part app, need a custom rom to use it. @onestyle007 tested and every work fine so I will give the download link

if help push thanks

Ok, thanks for the response. You should add to the OP that this can NOT be installed as a 3rd party app and that a custom rom is needed to use it (rooted device). That will stop others from posting that it does not work. They will know not to try it unless they are rooted with a custom rom. Thanks for the port though.

Bogdan X

Dec 24, 2015
Suceava
Ok, thanks for the response. You should add to the OP that this can NOT be installed as a 3rd party app and that a custom rom is needed to use it (rooted device). That will stop others from posting that it does not work. They will know not to try it unless they are rooted with a custom rom. Thanks for the port though.
I'm having a custom ROM if you read my signature, that's why is there :) i've tried both verions and same error

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-03-30-11-50-20.png
    Screenshot_2017-03-30-11-50-20.png
    93.5 KB · Views: 478

Top Liked Posts