FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[MOD][NOUGAT][ALL VARIANTS] Miscellaneous Mods

3,027 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,180

By Zacharee1, Senior Member on 19th March 2017, 07:39 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
I originally made this mod for the LG V20, but now I've expanded it to work with the G5 as well. Since I don't want to recreate the entire thread from the V20 forums, and maintain two at a time, I'll just link the V20 one here, but there are a few things to know beforehand:
  • Since this mod replaces SystemUI and SignBoard on the G5, if you're on a modded ROM (like Fulmics), you'll lose the SystemUI mods from that.
  • The G5 doesn't have QuickTools or the display-on Signature, so mods relating to those aren't included in the G5 version.
  • The modded SystemUI is the one from the V20. As far as I know, it works perfectly, but if you have an issue, tell me about it.
  • Please use the other thread for any responses. I won't respond here.
  • Please read the entire OP of the other thread! While it was written for the V20, most still applies to the G5.

Here's the thread and mod: https://forum.xda-developers.com/v20...-bars-t3551350
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Zacharee1 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Zacharee1 Ad-Free

20th March 2017, 10:24 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
On my lg g5 h850 I get s parsing error trying to install the mod apk
21st March 2017, 11:41 AM |#3  
Flag Vacoas
Thanks Meter: 307

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by megatron_lives

On my lg g5 h850 I get s parsing error trying to install the mod apk

It's not installable, you have to be rooted and replace the actual SystemUI.apk with the modded one.
21st March 2017, 05:19 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 194

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by WIIstpM

It's not installable, you have to be rooted and replace the actual SystemUI.apk with the modded one.

Root yes, but it's installable, download mod installer ap first and using it install everything needed or wanted, then control using mod control app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)