FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Clear Incipio LG G6 Case for $2.49

164 posts
Thanks Meter: 53

Post Reply Email Thread
It's nothing special but somebody on eBay is selling brand new in package Incipio cases for the G6 for only $2.49. I just got mine in the mail yesterday and it's thin, has good grip, fits perfectly, 3ft drop projection and arrived in 2 days from a US based seller. I think the only color he has available is clear but it looks good imo. I just ordered a second one assuming this one will eventually start yellowing like every other clear case I've ever owned. Nothing spectacular but I thought it was a killer price and wanted to pass it on to anyone looking for a really inexpensive quality case. Here's the link...

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F173527760197

3rd June 2019, 09:52 PM |#2  
Flag Carpathia
Thanks Meter: 140

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by theUsualSuspexx

It's nothing special but somebody on eBay is selling brand new in package Incipio cases for the G6 for only $2.49. I just got mine in the mail yesterday and it's thin, has good grip, fits perfectly, 3ft drop projection and arrived in 2 days from a US based seller. I think the only color he has available is clear but it looks good imo. I just ordered a second one assuming this one will eventually start yellowing like every other clear case I've ever owned. Nothing spectacular but I thought it was a killer price and wanted to pass it on to anyone looking for a really inexpensive quality case. Here's the link...

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F173527760197

Thank you for the heads up. Bought
The Following User Says Thank You to omegajester For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift omegajester Ad-Free
4th July 2019, 08:25 AM |#3  
Flag Mandaluyong
Thanks Meter: 348

Donate to Me
More
too bad, my country is not supported for shipping.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)