FORUMS

What a real LG G6 battery looks like. Not counterfeit!

158 posts
Thanks Meter: 23
 
By James101, Senior Member on 29th December 2019, 06:59 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
So I wanted a real battery, not the shitty fake ones on ebay and alibaba. So I just called up LG.com And a week later this is what I got! Works great, holds a charge as it should and the date of manufacture is October 2019, so its fresh!!! And yes, it was expensive. It came directly from LG USA.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3975.jpg
Views:	1302
Size:	254.3 KB
ID:	4913605   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3976.jpg
Views:	1328
Size:	245.7 KB
ID:	4913607   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3978.jpg
Views:	1314
Size:	249.3 KB
ID:	4913609   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3977.jpg
Views:	1170
Size:	251.3 KB
ID:	4913611  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to James101 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift James101 Ad-Free
5th January 2020, 02:02 PM |#2  
Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
what was the cost of battery?
5th January 2020, 05:55 PM |#3  
James101's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 23
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkylineDiT

what was the cost of battery?

About $30 plus $8.95 for shipping.
2nd March 2020, 08:44 PM |#4  
Senior Member
Texas, USA and Toronto,Canada
Thanks Meter: 74
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by James101

So I wanted a real battery, not the shitty fake ones on ebay and alibaba. So I just called up LG.com And a week later this is what I got! Works great, holds a charge as it should and the date of manufacture is October 2019, so its fresh!!! And yes, it was expensive. It came directly from LG USA.

manufacture is October 2019 , it certainly a fake....
fake doesn't mean a bad, maybe a good
2nd March 2020, 08:47 PM |#5  
James101's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 23
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cgigate

manufacture is October 2019 , it certainly a fake....
fake doesn't mean a bad, maybe a good

I bought it directly from LG. Why would it be fake???
2nd March 2020, 10:25 PM |#6  
Senior Member
Texas, USA and Toronto,Canada
Thanks Meter: 74
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by James101

I bought it directly from LG. Why would it be fake???

Do you believe they still manufacture the discontinued over 2 more year's product?


Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk
3rd March 2020, 01:27 AM |#7  
James101's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 23
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cgigate

Do you believe they still manufacture the discontinued over 2 more year's product?


Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

Of course they do, doesn't apple still make iPhone 4 batteries? and install them for $79.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes