FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][H870][7.1.2] crDroid v3.7 [08.15.2017]

2,202 posts
Thanks Meter: 6,828
 
By gwolfu, Senior Member on 18th July 2017, 05:11 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
20th July 2017, 08:20 AM |#11  
gwolfu's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag based on GPS
Thanks Meter: 6,828
 
Donate to Me
More
builds resumed as kernel is right now

build 07.20.2017 changelog
Code:
====================
     07-20-2017
====================


   * device/lge/msm8996-common/
cfdd2f5 msm8996: Enable dex preopt to speed up boot times
bd0d08e msm8996: Add missing carrier overlays

   * frameworks/base/
c1d60de Allow using 4G icon instead LTE [1/2]
32ea681 Connectivity: Fix format arguments
5092f1e Fix and cleanup dui protected broadcasts [2/2]
5a93eef Add protected broadcast for app crash broadcast
c61a091 Fix custom button icon making touch and animation area smaller [2/3]
9d0cae0 Merge branch 'cm-14.1' of https://github.com/LineageOS/android_frameworks_base into 7.1

   * frameworks/native/
74d8dd9 Merge branch 'cm-14.1' of https://github.com/LineageOS/android_frameworks_native into 7.1

   * packages/apps/DUI/
a73d6ca Fix custom button icon making touch and animation area smaller [1/3]
17e5fc1 Media arrows icons: same size for both skip_next and skip_previous
22e58d3 Change menu drawables

   * packages/apps/Settings/
7a88ebc Development Settings: Show on all build types
5f3f446 Correctly align cursor in renaming BT device
1df9595 Correctly align cursor in DPI settings (smallest width)
57471f7 Storage settings for devices with ext sdcard: fix bar color
915a91a Fix and cleanup dui protected broadcasts [1/2]
4c05960 Merge branch 'cm-14.1' of https://github.com/LineageOS/android_packages_apps_Settings into 7.1

   * packages/apps/crDroidFileManager/
2b3968f Merge branch 'mkn-mr1' of https://github.com/MoKee/android_packages_apps_AmazeFileManager into 7.1
a096e54 Automatic translation import

   * packages/apps/crDroidMusic/
99841df Merge branch 'android-7.1' of https://github.com/omnirom/android_packages_apps_Phonograph into 7.1

   * packages/apps/crDroidSettings/
f1cfdbc Allow using 4G icon instead LTE [2/2]
2dcea0f Fix custom button icon making touch and animation area smaller [3/3]
23cca3c SeekBarPreference: fix progressbar glitch with custom min-max  values

   * system/sepolicy/
ace786f interfacer: Allow interfacer to find content_service

   * vendor/cm/
620b3b2 kernel: Add savedefconfig target

====================
     07-19-2017
====================


   * device/lge/g6-common/
42f5f22 g6: Add missing camera binary and iris module

   * device/lge/msm8996-common/
588d546 msm8996: sepolicy: Add missing netmgrd policy
e171975 msm8996: Fix offline charging
11f3b92 msm8996: Allow cameraserver to read GPU freq

   * frameworks/base/
af06f11 BootReceiver: check console-ramoops-0
d137184 PowerProfile: allow overriding default power profile

   * hardware/qcom/fm/
165ef42 FM: Use some sane colors

   * kernel/lge/msm8996/
76c8e11 msm8996: Disable modules
08aab91 msm: camera_v2: Don't include IR definitions with LGE_CAMERA_DRIVER
6274958 Fixup drivers after us997 merge
34ed1c1 drivers: bluesleep: Fix unbalanced IRQ for tone
4e74bd2 bluetooth: bluesleep: Check for UART port presence at probe time
b44bd07 bluetooth: bluesleep: Remove IRQF_DISABLED noop flag
2bf942c Decrease BT/FM TX timeouts to improve deep sleep ratio.
0fcdcf1 arm64: Move h870 and us997 to common lucye connectivity and nfc DT
200324a tspdrv: Clean bad makefile
cc33bd1 g6_defconfig: Adjust to proper booting defconfigs
8c52f47 scsi: Fix mismatched ifdef
3a3f664 lowmemorykiller: Reset to CAF
d5e77ff Merge us997 v10b into vs998 v10a

   * vendor/lge/
4543622 g6: Add iris module
f43adfb g6: Add missing blob for camera

====================
     07-18-2017
====================


   * device/lge/h870/
842f236 h870: Use correct variable sensor config
5c62086 h870: We have bcm4345 not bcm4359
9826cdc Rename full_us997.mk to full_h870.mk
469e5b5 Delete README.md
7502833 first commit

   * device/lge/msm8996-common/
5670223 msm8996: Add h870 and us997 to setup-makefiles guard

   * external/ImageMagick/
3205bac imagemagick: 7.0.6-1

   * kernel/lge/msm8996/
86bc18b g6_defconfig: Set BFQ, bluetooth, and NFC drivers
372547c g6_defconfig: Disable CONFIG_APSS_CORE_EA
20cb857a g6_defconfig: Update defconfigs to match Lineage device trees
8ec0b78 h870_defconfig: Initial defconfig
adfcbe5 us997_defconfig: Initial defconfig

   * packages/apps/SlimRecents/
5bc8633 Pinch-in-to-clear-all warning color = full opacity panel background color

   * packages/apps/crDroidFileManager/
605a5b2 Merge branch 'remote' into mkn-mr1

   * vendor/crDroidOTA-devices/
efe8cd4 Update potter build

   * vendor/lge/
3d65d39 h870: Update adreno firmware
9b57061 h870: Use correct bluetooth firmware
8fad791 Add h870 Vendor Files
f81fc55 msm8996: Regenerate makefiles and add us997 and h870 to build guard
2e72101 Initial us997 blobs
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to gwolfu For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift gwolfu Ad-Free
 
 
20th July 2017, 09:48 AM |#12  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 78
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwolfu

builds resumed as kernel is right now

build 07.20.2017 changelog

Code:
====================
     07-20-2017
====================


   * device/lge/msm8996-common/
cfdd2f5 msm8996: Enable dex preopt to speed up boot times
bd0d08e msm8996: Add missing carrier overlays

   * frameworks/base/
c1d60de Allow using 4G icon instead LTE [1/2]
32ea681 Connectivity: Fix format arguments
5092f1e Fix and cleanup dui protected broadcasts [2/2]
5a93eef Add protected broadcast for app crash broadcast
c61a091 Fix custom button icon making touch and animation area smaller [2/3]
9d0cae0 Merge branch 'cm-14.1' of https://github.com/LineageOS/android_frameworks_base into 7.1

   * frameworks/native/
74d8dd9 Merge branch 'cm-14.1' of https://github.com/LineageOS/android_frameworks_native into 7.1

   * packages/apps/DUI/
a73d6ca Fix custom button icon making touch and animation area smaller [1/3]
17e5fc1 Media arrows icons: same size for both skip_next and skip_previous
22e58d3 Change menu drawables

   * packages/apps/Settings/
7a88ebc Development Settings: Show on all build types
5f3f446 Correctly align cursor in renaming BT device
1df9595 Correctly align cursor in DPI settings (smallest width)
57471f7 Storage settings for devices with ext sdcard: fix bar color
915a91a Fix and cleanup dui protected broadcasts [1/2]
4c05960 Merge branch 'cm-14.1' of https://github.com/LineageOS/android_packages_apps_Settings into 7.1

   * packages/apps/crDroidFileManager/
2b3968f Merge branch 'mkn-mr1' of https://github.com/MoKee/android_packages_apps_AmazeFileManager into 7.1
a096e54 Automatic translation import

   * packages/apps/crDroidMusic/
99841df Merge branch 'android-7.1' of https://github.com/omnirom/android_packages_apps_Phonograph into 7.1

   * packages/apps/crDroidSettings/
f1cfdbc Allow using 4G icon instead LTE [2/2]
2dcea0f Fix custom button icon making touch and animation area smaller [3/3]
23cca3c SeekBarPreference: fix progressbar glitch with custom min-max  values

   * system/sepolicy/
ace786f interfacer: Allow interfacer to find content_service

   * vendor/cm/
620b3b2 kernel: Add savedefconfig target

====================
     07-19-2017
====================


   * device/lge/g6-common/
42f5f22 g6: Add missing camera binary and iris module

   * device/lge/msm8996-common/
588d546 msm8996: sepolicy: Add missing netmgrd policy
e171975 msm8996: Fix offline charging
11f3b92 msm8996: Allow cameraserver to read GPU freq

   * frameworks/base/
af06f11 BootReceiver: check console-ramoops-0
d137184 PowerProfile: allow overriding default power profile

   * hardware/qcom/fm/
165ef42 FM: Use some sane colors

   * kernel/lge/msm8996/
76c8e11 msm8996: Disable modules
08aab91 msm: camera_v2: Don't include IR definitions with LGE_CAMERA_DRIVER
6274958 Fixup drivers after us997 merge
34ed1c1 drivers: bluesleep: Fix unbalanced IRQ for tone
4e74bd2 bluetooth: bluesleep: Check for UART port presence at probe time
b44bd07 bluetooth: bluesleep: Remove IRQF_DISABLED noop flag
2bf942c Decrease BT/FM TX timeouts to improve deep sleep ratio.
0fcdcf1 arm64: Move h870 and us997 to common lucye connectivity and nfc DT
200324a tspdrv: Clean bad makefile
cc33bd1 g6_defconfig: Adjust to proper booting defconfigs
8c52f47 scsi: Fix mismatched ifdef
3a3f664 lowmemorykiller: Reset to CAF
d5e77ff Merge us997 v10b into vs998 v10a

   * vendor/lge/
4543622 g6: Add iris module
f43adfb g6: Add missing blob for camera

====================
     07-18-2017
====================


   * device/lge/h870/
842f236 h870: Use correct variable sensor config
5c62086 h870: We have bcm4345 not bcm4359
9826cdc Rename full_us997.mk to full_h870.mk
469e5b5 Delete README.md
7502833 first commit

   * device/lge/msm8996-common/
5670223 msm8996: Add h870 and us997 to setup-makefiles guard

   * external/ImageMagick/
3205bac imagemagick: 7.0.6-1

   * kernel/lge/msm8996/
86bc18b g6_defconfig: Set BFQ, bluetooth, and NFC drivers
372547c g6_defconfig: Disable CONFIG_APSS_CORE_EA
20cb857a g6_defconfig: Update defconfigs to match Lineage device trees
8ec0b78 h870_defconfig: Initial defconfig
adfcbe5 us997_defconfig: Initial defconfig

   * packages/apps/SlimRecents/
5bc8633 Pinch-in-to-clear-all warning color = full opacity panel background color

   * packages/apps/crDroidFileManager/
605a5b2 Merge branch 'remote' into mkn-mr1

   * vendor/crDroidOTA-devices/
efe8cd4 Update potter build

   * vendor/lge/
3d65d39 h870: Update adreno firmware
9b57061 h870: Use correct bluetooth firmware
8fad791 Add h870 Vendor Files
f81fc55 msm8996: Regenerate makefiles and add us997 and h870 to build guard
2e72101 Initial us997 blobs

Have you tried the rom? Boot fine?

Enviado desde mi LG-H870 mediante Tapatalk
20th July 2017, 10:49 AM |#13  
gwolfu's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag based on GPS
Thanks Meter: 6,828
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by isaakmg

Have you tried the rom? Boot fine?

Enviado desde mi LG-H870 mediante Tapatalk

Booting ok
As reported by 2 testers
20th July 2017, 10:58 AM |#14  
jimbomodder's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag manchester
Thanks Meter: 1,316
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwolfu

Booting ok
As reported by 2 testers

Does rebooting to recovery work from rom or do I need to use hard reboot button option?

Sent from my LG-H870 using XDA-Developers Legacy app
The Following User Says Thank You to jimbomodder For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jimbomodder Ad-Free
20th July 2017, 04:21 PM |#15  
gwolfu's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag based on GPS
Thanks Meter: 6,828
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbomodder

Does rebooting to recovery work from rom or do I need to use hard reboot button option?

Sent from my LG-H870 using XDA-Developers Legacy app

not working apparently
will investigate
23rd July 2017, 09:04 PM |#16  
botteur's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Namur
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Thanks for the ROM !! Do you think it will also be compatible with the H870DS
23rd July 2017, 09:07 PM |#17  
gwolfu's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag based on GPS
Thanks Meter: 6,828
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by botteur

Thanks for the ROM !! Do you think it will also be compatible with the H870DS

For now no
15th August 2017, 10:31 AM |#18  
gwolfu's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag based on GPS
Thanks Meter: 6,828
 
Donate to Me
More
Build 08.15.2017 that also bumps crDroid to v3.7 as well as August security patches is now ready

crDroid v3.7 main changes
* August security patched in! (Android-7.1.2_r29)
* Fix battery drain for few devices.
* Added new and shiny PIE from AOSPA
* Added Pocket lock toggle from AOSPA
* Added toggle to prevent accidental touch for navigational hardware keys.
* Added toggle to prevent certain apps using significant motion sensor in order to improve battery life.
* New icons for few stock apps. No more ugly green for messaging.
* Updated music player and file manager apps.
* Updated ART, bionic and few external libraries.
* Improved doze service.
* Misc bug fixes.

Download @ op (opening post)
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gwolfu For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift gwolfu Ad-Free
15th August 2017, 12:15 PM |#19  
xMaariie's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Kiel
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Can anyone report if this rom works for daily use now?
Would like to switch from Fulmics to something more stock but I use my phone excessively (teenage girl, you can imagine) and can't afford installing it just for finding out it isn't daily-usage-fit
15th August 2017, 04:40 PM |#20  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xMaariie

Can anyone report if this rom works for daily use now?
Would like to switch from Fulmics to something more stock but I use my phone excessively (teenage girl, you can imagine) and can't afford installing it just for finding out it isn't daily-usage-fit

If you are not taking selfies all day long, you should be fine, the latest kernel source is pretty stable
2nd September 2017, 09:44 AM |#21  
Junior Member
Flag Venice
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
The Camera aint working... the rest is very good, if you can fix this bug, I will use this rom as daily system
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes