Thanks Meter: 226

By AlinM., Senior Member on 21st January 2019, 06:52 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
13th June 2019, 06:29 PM |#481  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iason747

Mind telling us what you did to get it working on your last try?

So first I made a fresh installation of the stock rom after wiping data,cache, system and dalvik https://forum.xda-developers.com/lg-...h-rom-t3899645 and the camera was working fine.
Then I clean installed the March Pixel Experience rom (wiped data,cache and dalvik) https://drive.google.com/file/d/1toH...ew?usp=sharing After instlalation I made a restart to see if camera was working. And yes, it was.
Finally I dirty installed the newest June Pixel Experience rom on the existing March rom without removing anything.

I do not know how installing stock rom helped, but on previous attempt - installing march and june updates did not work.

15th June 2019, 06:33 PM |#482  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Clean flashed latest build from stock V20i, everything is smooth so far except these issues:

1. I get notification sound every time when screen is turned on or phone is unlocked and I can't get rid of it. It's there even if I turn off all notification sounds in settings. Very annoying.

2. Video doesn't work in GCam app. I've tried cstark version 4.2t3_fu24 and Arinova's V1.5 advanced. When switching to video Cstark version displays error message "Can't connect to the camera", Arinova's just shows black screen.

3. Cstark GCam port crashes when switching between normal and wide angle lenses.

4. "Charging slowly" on lockscreen - fast charging is not supported?

Are these known issues or it's just me?
16th June 2019, 01:43 PM |#483  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mindugo

Clean flashed latest build from stock V20i, everything is smooth so far except these issues:

1. I get notification sound every time when screen is turned on or phone is unlocked and I can't get rid of it. It's there even if I turn off all notification sounds in settings. Very annoying.

2. Video doesn't work in GCam app. I've tried cstark version 4.2t3_fu24 and Arinova's V1.5 advanced. When switching to video Cstark version displays error message "Can't connect to the camera", Arinova's just shows black screen.

3. Cstark GCam port crashes when switching between normal and wide angle lenses.

4. "Charging slowly" on lockscreen - fast charging is not supported?

Are these known issues or it's just me?

Never heard of the first issue
Fast charging should work
Use this gcam: GoogleCamera_5.2.025-Final_fu24-18d-beta01
16th June 2019, 02:04 PM |#484  

More
Yes, video works in version GoogleCamera_5.2.025-Final_fu24-18d.apk
Thanks for advise!

Regarding charging, should it display "Fast charging" status message on lock screen while fast charging?

Also phone gets really hot while in regular use, like browsing, social media, etc. Is this normal with the latest build?
16th June 2019, 04:10 PM |#485  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:

Thanks for advise!

Regarding charging, should it display "Fast charging" status message on lock screen while fast charging?

Also phone gets really hot while in regular use, like browsing, social media, etc. Is this normal with the latest build?

next build will have a reworked thermal engine that should make the phone run cooler
The Following User Says Thank You to AlinM. For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift AlinM. Ad-Free
17th June 2019, 04:07 PM |#486  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:

Thanks for advise!

Does this camera support both normal and wide angle cameras ? If so, can I get a link pls ?
17th June 2019, 04:47 PM |#487  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Victor Josso

Does this camera support both normal and wide angle cameras ? If so, can I get a link pls ?

Yes, switching between lenses works in this version and it seems pretty stable.
Link: https://f.celsoazevedo.com/file/gcam...l_fu24-18d.apk
The Following User Says Thank You to mindugo For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mindugo Ad-Free
17th June 2019, 04:50 PM |#488  

More
Quote:

Yes, switching between lenses works in this version and it seems pretty stable.
Link: https://f.celsoazevedo.com/file/gcam...l_fu24-18d.apk

Thank you, very appreciated

Edit : just tested, doesn't work for me there's no way to switch between normal and wide angle camera...
18th June 2019, 08:34 PM |#489  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Victor Josso

Thank you, very appreciated

Edit : just tested, doesn't work for me there's no way to switch between normal and wide angle camera...

long press the switch cameras button
The Following User Says Thank You to AlinM. For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift AlinM. Ad-Free
18th June 2019, 09:07 PM |#490  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlinM.

long press the switch cameras button

Quite strange I did so yesterday and it was only restarting the app, capturing from the same camera... Btw now it works so thx
19th June 2019, 01:43 AM |#491  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Unable to flash twrp with bootloader unlocked
Hello, first time trying to install pixel experience. I have unlocked the boot loader of my h872 lg g6 but i have been trying to flash twrp for 2 hours now with no luck. I tried installing older versions for the h872 model but still getting an error saying FAILED (remote: unknown command) . h872
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)