FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][9.0][H870][US997][H872][UNOFFICIAL][PIE][LONG SCREENSHOTS]Pixel Experience Plus

281 posts
Thanks Meter: 249

By AlinM., Senior Member on 21st January 2019, 06:52 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
25th June 2019, 10:50 PM |#511  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by katatonic1

Thanks!

Coming from previous build, can I (and what can I) backup in order to restore my apps/settings after the factory reset and system format?

Use Migrate for doing backups,it can be found on Google Play.
The Following User Says Thank You to AlinM. For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift AlinM. Ad-Free

26th June 2019, 09:39 AM |#512  
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Quote:

Thanks!

Coming from previous build, can I (and what can I) backup in order to restore my apps/settings after the factory reset and system format?

I recommend using Migrate backup&restore tool from Google play store

E: Sorry I didn't notice previous reply
The Following User Says Thank You to •MegaMix• For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift •MegaMix• Ad-Free
26th June 2019, 01:19 PM |#513  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
So the yesterday's build is working flawlessly for me, the thermals seem to have really improved. Generally I'm really happy with this rom and am planning on using it for a long time.
Pity that the 821 processor shows signs of ageing. Especially visible how it tries to work with Google Maps and constantly chokes and stutters. Really shame, as LG G6 seems to be perfect size and it feels great in hand. And screen also very nice. I came back to LG G6 from Pocophone F1 which was extremaly fast but was too big and also screen was not so great.

Keep up good work releasing future updates, please
26th June 2019, 01:22 PM |#514  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Any idea if the charging issues have been sorted yet.
26th June 2019, 01:32 PM |#515  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackchauhan1987

Any idea if the charging issues have been sorted yet.

yes,it has been fixed
26th June 2019, 01:33 PM |#516  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:

So the yesterday's build is working flawlessly for me, the thermals seem to have really improved. Generally I'm really happy with this rom and am planning on using it for a long time.
Pity that the 821 processor shows signs of ageing. Especially visible how it tries to work with Google Maps and constantly chokes and stutters. Really shame, as LG G6 seems to be perfect size and it feels great in hand. And screen also very nice. I came back to LG G6 from Pocophone F1 which was extremaly fast but was too big and also screen was not so great.

Keep up good work releasing future updates, please

Thanks for the feedback.
The Following User Says Thank You to AlinM. For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift AlinM. Ad-Free
26th June 2019, 05:09 PM |#517  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Hi, I'm on last built with H870. The ROM is great but the bluetooth still not working for me. Tested on Opel Navi 900 Intellilink (Astra) and there was no sound from both sides, absolutly quiet for me as for the other person. With older versions there was too noises. With stock it worked great (yesterday I was on stock ROM) and I did a clean install (formatted everything)
26th June 2019, 07:10 PM |#518  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bottu80

Hi, I'm on last built with H870. The ROM is great but the bluetooth still not working for me. Tested on Opel Navi 900 Intellilink (Astra) and there was no sound from both sides, absolutly quiet for me as for the other person. With older versions there was too noises. With stock it worked great (yesterday I was on stock ROM) and I did a clean install (formatted everything)

Thanks for the feedback,will look into it.
27th June 2019, 12:27 AM |#519  

More
Yeah charging issue has not been fixed. Still won't charge for more than 5 seconds. You still have to put the charger in and reboot the phone to make it charge without it cutting off. Havoc OS had this issue which they fixed.
The Following User Says Thank You to jackchauhan1987 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jackchauhan1987 Ad-Free
27th June 2019, 11:34 AM |#520  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackchauhan1987

Yeah charging issue has not been fixed. Still won't charge for more than 5 seconds. You still have to put the charger in and reboot the phone to make it charge without it cutting off. Havoc OS had this issue which they fixed.

did you clean flash?
I use this rom and I have no charging issues
27th June 2019, 11:36 AM |#521  

More
Yes clean flashed etc.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)