FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[TOOL][G6] TOOL ALL IN ONE (Drivers|Unlock|TWRP|Factory Image|Stock Recovery)

2,940 posts
Thanks Meter: 5,869

Post Reply Email Thread
18th September 2017, 11:12 AM |#11  
Quote:
Originally Posted by outlawman007

oh, thank you will try it out when i decide to unlock and flash some custom roms ;D still quite happy with the stock rom it came with ,or maybee when there is a working option for locking the bootloader, but i guess we will have to wait for that for some time...

The command is there but you can brick your phone. I think you need of a QFIL stock rom to relock bootloader. But i think Lg has a database with all device unlocked...

18th September 2017, 12:06 PM |#12  
Flag Vila Real
Thanks Meter: 31

More
Awsome tool!
19th September 2017, 02:25 PM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
It would be cool if we could lock the bootloader without fear of the dreaded brick
The Following User Says Thank You to tron4200 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift tron4200 Ad-Free
19th September 2017, 02:27 PM |#14  
Quote:
Originally Posted by tron4200

It would be cool if we could lock the bootloader without fear of the dreaded brick

Yes sure, when there will be a safe guide, it will also be safe to lock the bootloader
The Following User Says Thank You to mauronofrio For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mauronofrio Ad-Free
3rd October 2017, 07:59 PM |#15  
Thanks Meter: 53

More
Will give this a try once someone has tried it some more.
4th October 2017, 01:31 PM |#16  
Flag Crema
Thanks Meter: 64

More
Just tried to unlock my g6. It works. Then I tried to flash recovery, but, maybe I'd have had to reboot phone prior to flash recovery, infact after reboot the recovery installed was the stock one. So I flashed it via fastboot command manually...
Anyway, simple and working. Gread job!
4th October 2017, 02:11 PM |#17  
Quote:
Originally Posted by galerio

Just tried to unlock my g6. It works. Then I tried to flash recovery, but, maybe I'd have had to reboot phone prior to flash recovery, infact after reboot the recovery installed was the stock one. So I flashed it via fastboot command manually...
Anyway, simple and working. Gread job!

Thanks for feedback, can you please tell me what recovery you have installed through fastboot?? Maybe the recovery in the tool ai wrong or have problems.
4th October 2017, 02:34 PM |#18  
Flag Crema

More
Have tried the H870 one, TWRP 3.1.1, the one that the software automatically download from server. The final message saied it was installed correctly, but after reboot, normal recovery was presented (the one that reset phone to factory reset, and infact it has resetted the phone)

---------- Post added at 01:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:15 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by mauronofrio

Thanks for feedback, can you please tell me what recovery you have installed through fastboot?? Maybe the recovery in the tool ai wrong or have problems.

Maybe the problem was not your software... Now that I am in twrp I have transferred a rom in the internal storage, I have installed it, but phone is in bootloop. And now, entering in twrp it says the storage is encrypted and asks me for the password.... now, what to do??? Damn...
4th October 2017, 02:35 PM |#19  
Quote:

Have tried the H870 one, TWRP 3.1.1, the one that the software automatically download from server. The final message saied it was installed correctly, but after reboot, normal recovery was presented (the one that reset phone to factory reset, and infact it has resetted the phone)

---------- Post added at 01:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:15 PM ----------

Maybe the problem was not your software... Now that I am in twrp I have transferred a rom in the internal storage, I have installed it, but phone is in bootloop. And now, entering in twrp it says the storage is encrypted and asks me for the password.... now, what to do??? Damn...

Format data from twrp
The Following User Says Thank You to mauronofrio For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mauronofrio Ad-Free
4th October 2017, 03:10 PM |#20  
Flag Crema

More
@mauronofrio Ok, I solved and reinstalled from scratch everything. What went wrong, I think, is that after TWRP installation I haven't installed Magisk immediately.
Using a tool like your can induce people to just push a button and not follow every step of a good unlocking procedure. Anyway, it was my fault. Your tool works perfectly
4th October 2017, 06:19 PM |#21  
Quote:

@mauronofrio Ok, I solved and reinstalled from scratch everything. What went wrong, I think, is that after TWRP installation I haven't installed Magisk immediately.
Using a tool like your can induce people to just push a button and not follow every step of a good unlocking procedure. Anyway, it was my fault. Your tool works perfectly

I can't do all, this tool can not replace a person. You need to root your phone or you will go in bootloop, it's a recent android feature
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mauronofrio For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mauronofrio Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
bootloader, lg g6, mauronofrio, tool, twrp

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)