FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[TOOL][G6] TOOL ALL IN ONE (Drivers|Unlock|TWRP|Factory Image|Stock Recovery)

2,945 posts
Thanks Meter: 5,877

Post Reply Email Thread
4th October 2017, 06:19 PM |#21  
Quote:
Originally Posted by galerio

@mauronofrio Ok, I solved and reinstalled from scratch everything. What went wrong, I think, is that after TWRP installation I haven't installed Magisk immediately.
Using a tool like your can induce people to just push a button and not follow every step of a good unlocking procedure. Anyway, it was my fault. Your tool works perfectly

I can't do all, this tool can not replace a person. You need to root your phone or you will go in bootloop, it's a recent android feature
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mauronofrio For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mauronofrio Ad-Free

6th October 2017, 04:26 PM |#22  
Flag Crema
Thanks Meter: 64

More
I used your tool to flash an experimental twrp. I checked "and boot it" after flash, but nothing happens (twrp was correctly fashed, but reboot wasn't done).
6th October 2017, 05:15 PM |#23  
Quote:

I used your tool to flash an experimental twrp. I checked "and boot it" after flash, but nothing happens (twrp was correctly fashed, but reboot wasn't done).

Seems this function doesn't work on lg g6. The command sent is "fastboot boot recovery.img", it will boot the recovery image. Maybe is a recovery problem or maybe is a block from LG
6th October 2017, 05:24 PM |#24  
Flag Crema

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mauronofrio

Seems this function doesn't work on lg g6. The command sent is "fastboot boot recovery.img", it will boot the recovery image. Maybe is a recovery problem or maybe is a block from LG

I understand, so it's not a "reboot into the recovery I've just flashed" but a boot into this "live recovery" image on my pc.
Thanks
6th October 2017, 05:31 PM |#25  
Quote:

I understand, so it's not a "reboot into the recovery I've just flashed" but a boot into this "live recovery" image on my pc.
Thanks

No no. The tool normally flash the recovery you have choosed, after the flash if you have checked "And boot it" the tool will sent another command to boot the recovery you have flashed a sec before.

Italiano:
Il tool flasha la recovery e se poi hai messo la spunta su "And boot it" manderà un altro comando che la avvierà, forse è questo secondo comando che è stato disabilitato da lg
6th October 2017, 05:47 PM |#26  
Flag Crema

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mauronofrio

No no. The tool normally flash the recovery you have choosed, after the flash if you have checked "And boot it" the tool will sent another command to boot the recovery you have flashed a sec before.

Italiano:
Il tool flasha la recovery e se poi hai messo la spunta su "And boot it" manderà un altro comando che la avvierà, forse è questo secondo comando che è stato disabilitato da lg

Ok, that is logical! But you mentioned the command "fastboot boot recovery.img" that boots a recovery without haveing installed it.

Anyway, I love your tool, it's a drastic time saver!!! Grazie
6th October 2017, 06:33 PM |#27  
Quote:

Ok, that is logical! But you mentioned the command "fastboot boot recovery.img" that boots a recovery without haveing installed it.

Anyway, I love your tool, it's a drastic time saver!!! Grazie

Preciso, "fastboot boot recovery.img" non flasha la recovery ma la avvia semplicemente, se però prima tu hai usato il comando "fastboot flash recovery recovery.img" ti avvia la recovery che hai su. Su alcuni device se dopo il flash non avvii direttamente la TWRP questa si perde e viene risostituita con la stock, ho aggiunto quel comando per ovviare a questo piccolo problemino. Da fastboot non c'è purtroppo un comando generico che riavvia il telefono in recovery (per intenderci non esiste un "fastboot reboot recovery" come invece c'è per adb "adb reboot recovery"), quindi questo è anche l'unico modo per passare da fastboot a recovery senza dover premere dei tasti sul telefono. Io vedo questo tool utile agli inesperti, ed anche una buona base per i già esperti. Scusami l'Italiano ma mi faccio capire sicuramente meglio così.

Precisely, "fastboot boot recovery.img" does not flash recovery but starts it simply, but if before you've used the "fastboot flash recovery recovery.img" command, it starts the recovery you have. On some devices if after the flash does not start directly the TWRP this is lost and rebuilt with the stock, I added that command to overcome this little problem. From fastboot there is, unfortunately, no generic command that restarts the phone in recovery (so to say there is not "fastboot reboot recovery" as there is for adb "adb reboot recovery"), so this is also the only way to go from fastboot to recovery without having to press keys on the phone. I think this tool can be useful for the inexperienced, and also a good base for the already experienced.
The Following User Says Thank You to mauronofrio For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mauronofrio Ad-Free
20th October 2017, 01:01 AM |#28  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
in the LG G6 international model can you unlock the botloader directly or will you need the unlock.bin downloaded from LG developers?

Thanks from your great work!!!

Enviado desde mi LG-H870 mediante Tapatalk
21st October 2017, 04:52 PM |#29  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
hello, how do I lock the bootloader again, how to remove this inscription about the unlocked bootloader?
22nd October 2017, 07:04 AM |#30  
Flag Montreal
Thanks Meter: 104

More
Will this work with canadian version 873?
5th December 2017, 05:32 AM |#31  
Flag Gernsheim
Thanks Meter: 53

Donate to Me
More
thank you very much for this time saver! worked like a charm.
The Following User Says Thank You to Kaleidosc0pe For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Kaleidosc0pe Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
bootloader, lg g6, mauronofrio, tool, twrp

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)