* 64gb storage - as I understand it, most countries around the world or even all single sim models have 32.
* I'm LOVING this 18:9 shape, easy to hold and having plenty screen real estate is lovely to use, especially web pages and text as more content can be seen vertically.
* Screen to body ratio.
* Build quality and feel of the device.
* Flat screen (as opposed to the s8\s8+) is nice to use and to install screen protectors.
* I'm delighted to discover I do indeed have... QUAD DAC I thought only the G600(x) models had this?! But I do and I'm happy.
* Lightweight OS, closer to pure Android than I expected, no bloatware / only minimal extras.
* That wide-angle camera!!
* Built-in email app is excellent for using multiple email accounts, better than my old Xperia and no need to use third party.
* Fingerprint scanner works just fine.
* Doesn't pick up 5ghz Wifi networks which shocked me but not the end of the world. Online searching revealed others with this issue and there's a way to bring back 5ghz capabilities for the G5 (and some other non-LG devices) but nothing about the G6. Maybe this is an H870DS thing but if anyone knows a way to get 5ghz I'd appreciate it.
* Only used the camera briefly and so far disappointed with the lower light snaps. I'm looking into how to use the more advanced and manual settings.
* Typing fast is less accurate than my old Xperia. I'll look into alternative keyboards.
* Still at 7.0.
* Factory restore - In all my Android devices I've been able to encrypt the internal storage just before doing a factory restore, but I can't find a way to do this on my G6 - Only to encrypt the external SD card - again if I'm missing something let me know.
* I don't think I have wireless charging (only American models), I'm unable to test, but I really don't mind.
* LG has not added any HDMI capabilities this time, no MHL or Slimport. Fair enough I can use a Chromecast or Miracast etc, but cable'd video out would be nice for me.
I look forward to unlocking the bootloader and rooting and custom ROMS when these things become more established. Anyway thanks for reading!