FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

LG G7 KDZ file

132 posts
Thanks Meter: 657

Post Reply Email Thread
Hey everyone!

I captured the initial KDZ for the G7, and it's linked below. I can't seem to extract anything from it using the usual tools, however -- it just errors out.

G710TM10d_00_TMO_US_OP_0525.kdz

Also, fastboot flashing unlock_critical seems to work, kinda. No warning dialog, immediate reboot and userdata wipe without nag screen. Once done, however, getvars still says locked and still can't flash anything.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to evilpotatoman For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift evilpotatoman Ad-Free

8th June 2018, 04:22 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
That format is too big, trouble you first unpack and pass it to Google Drive Thank you, I want the wallpaper inside
8th June 2018, 08:47 PM |#3  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilpotatoman

I captured the initial KDZ for the G7, and it's linked below. I can't seem to extract anything from it using the usual tools, however -- it just errors out.

Any chance you can you point me to the directions you followed to pull the KDZ image?
9th June 2018, 06:59 AM |#4  

More
Please upload it to "Google Drive". This link cannot be used in China.
10th June 2018, 07:01 AM |#5  
Flag San Antonio
Thanks Meter: 494

More
Question: me being new to this, how do i get this on my device? i have looked everywhere and cannot find a decent guide on how to flash this....
10th June 2018, 06:41 PM |#6  
Flag Chicago
Thanks Meter: 1,000

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mammothjojo88

Question: me being new to this, how do i get this on my device? i have looked everywhere and cannot find a decent guide on how to flash this....

LGUp
10th June 2018, 07:06 PM |#7  
Flag San Antonio
Thanks Meter: 494

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickkside13

LGUp

Is there like a detailed method on how to use or do it? Thia ia my first LG phone so im fairly new
14th June 2018, 04:20 AM |#8  
Flag San Antonio, TX
Thanks Meter: 34

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mammothjojo88

Is there like a detailed method on how to use or do it? Thia ia my first LG phone so im fairly new

LG Up is a software suite capable of quite a bit..unfortunatly not if not used correctly..this is a easy phone to customize..however..it's a bit of a handful if it's screwed up..
Start by finding a thread in the forum..try the V10. That used to have a lot of useful how to guides.
14th June 2018, 02:09 PM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 28

More
G710TM10d_00_TMO_US_OP_0525.kdz
This is for the T-Mobile version of the G7 ThinQ for the US running Oreo Production that was released on May 25th.
To help expand the list of KDZ files for this model, please explain how you accessed this file? Did you run WireShark and follow the packet flow then rebuild the file from the packets? Are you a T-Mobile tech???
14th June 2018, 04:41 PM |#10  
Flag Northampton
Thanks Meter: 9

More
I have a new in the box G7 tmobile. I don't know how to pull a kdz from it. Anyone know of a guide? Is there a dll for lgup for the G7 yet?
15th June 2018, 11:50 AM |#11  
Flag Bad Oeynhausen
Thanks Meter: 5,000

Donate to Me
More
Still searching for a System DUMP here. Anyone?
https://forum.xda-developers.com/lg-...-dump-t3792135
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
kdz, lg g7, recovery, thinq

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)