[UNOFFICIAL] TWRP 3.2.1 for LM-G710EM ONLY
There are 2 versions for this recovery, SEMI-PERSISTENT & PERSISTENT.
1. Semi-Persistent Recovery
[Works on stock rom and custom rom] Not permanent, requires command in order to boot and needs to reflash it every time you need it and then reflash stock boot.img after using it in order to avoid bootloop.
2. Persistent Recovery
[Works only on custom rom] Permanent, you can boot on it anytime without a command and doesn't need to reflash it and stock boot.img.
Flashing TWRP Recovery
[SEMI-PERSISTENT] TWRP 3.2.1
[PERSISTENT] TWRP 3.2.1
1. You need to be rooted first. Root Guide: Magisk
2. Flash TWRP image (Download link above) using the following command:
fastboot flash boot_a pathtoimghere
fastboot flash boot_b pathtoimghere
3. Boot to recovery using the button combination (VOLUME DOWN + POWER BUTTON).
4. Once you are booted in TWRP, you might notice that /date doesn't work. To fix it, you need to decrypt your phone.
For now, flash the vendor.img found here.
5. After step #4, Hit Wipe and Format Date on TWRP, type yes in the dialog, and then reboot to recovery (not system). TWRP will now be useful.
6. If you are on 10f or 10h stock rom download this TWRP then mount vendor and system, flash the zip through TWRP to enable semi-persistant.
If you need any help for this or in general or if you just want to have a chit chat, feel free to join our Telegram Group:
LG G7 ThinQ XDA Community Telegram Group
Official LG G7 Subreddit
LG Community Discord
Me (for the initial G7 TWRP device tree)
Rashed97 (for his great help to make me understand how recovery works on a/b devices)
Skullpluggery (for polishing the thread)
I hope i didn't forgot anyone , if i did im sry , hit me up and i will add you here.