FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[rom][treble]phh aosp 9.0[pie]

1,425 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,974

Post Reply Email Thread
How to install ?
  1. Download the GSI from Here
  2. Download my SecuretyOff-Vendor-image and my Permissive boot.img and this Pie Care package which will make it boot and fixes stuff like ThinQ button Download
  3. Reboot to fastboot and unlock your bootloader if you havent done it yet (you can find tutorials online, same method as on g6 and previous)
  4. Flash TWRP with the command fastboot flash boot_a pathtoimg or if u are on slot b with fastboot flash boot_b pathhere
  5. Boot to TWRP and copy system.img vendor_securetyoff.img and the pie package and the permissive_pie.img to your sdcard
  6. If you are comming from stock u need to format ur data partition in TWRP
  7. Goto Wipe/Advanced Wipe and select system,data,cache
  8. Goto Flash and in the right left corner is a button flash image , select the button then select the vendor_securetyoff.img and flash it to vendor-image do the same with system.img to system-image and permissive_pie.img to boot
  9. Goto Mount on TWRP menu and select system and vendor , then goto flash and install the G7 Pie Package zip
  10. Wipe data once more and enjoy

Whats Working ?

1.sometimes the display turns black for about 0,5secs
2. if your headphone jack doesn't work open up a root shell and enter "setprop persist.sys.overlay.devinputjack true"
3. Vibration doesnt work
4.Reboot doesnt work u have to hardreboot by holding power+vol down for 10 seconds
5.Notification Led doesnt work

Credits
  1. Me
  2. AutoPrime for his G7 system Dump
  3. Phhusson for providing help with selinux and some other problems
  4. LameMonster82 for showing me a log which helped rly much
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to J0SH1X For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift J0SH1X Ad-Free

3rd October 2018, 01:06 PM |#2  
OP Senior Member
Flag Aachen

Donate to Me
More
reserved
3rd October 2018, 01:06 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Aachen

Donate to Me
More
reserved2
3rd October 2018, 01:17 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Do you know if someone work on a way to unlock bootloader for the device cant be unlock? I rlly want custom rom, but pretty sure 75% off people have a lock bootloader who cant get unlock
3rd October 2018, 01:43 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
I will be patiently waiting for a stable release. Great job guys. I hope you will maintain updates and get everything working ASAP
The Following User Says Thank You to Tobiasz441 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Tobiasz441 Ad-Free
3rd October 2018, 07:54 PM |#6  
Flag Stockholm
Thanks Meter: 550

More
Well done! I do not think I will try it until it is a little more stable, but really great initiative!
3rd October 2018, 09:14 PM |#7  
Flag Nabeul
Thanks Meter: 64

More
Thx Mann
Great job
3rd October 2018, 11:47 PM |#8  
thanks! i'll wait for a stable release but appreciate the efforts you've been putting in
4th October 2018, 01:09 AM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Glad you are back, Josh. Awesome work.
4th October 2018, 09:05 AM |#10  
Retired Senior Moderator
Flag Goodyear
Thanks Meter: 362

More
Thanks for working on it, we appreciate it for sure!
5th October 2018, 10:08 AM |#11  
Flag Dhaka
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Wish there are more developers who is working on this phone However thank you for developing this rom
The Following User Says Thank You to asad0x01 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift asad0x01 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)