*New Thread* Premium Themes + For LG G7 ThinQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Tetraguy

Sep 19, 2013
Bristol
Hello again and welcome to my new thread in which I will be sharing Premium level themes for our LG G7. As a side project, I won't be charging for them so you can download them for free!

Notes: I closed the previous thread in order to start a new one with a cleaner presentation, description and information about the themes and their effects on the system user interface. Also, since my themes are free I will be taking my time to make sure they are as premium and worth our time as I can, I won't be rushing but they will come often.

Also: Keep an eye out for themes that you install from here, since they might be subjected to updates to either fix a ui-bugs, color oddities, ui-glitches and the adding of features such icons or certain apps support. They will have a revision number and a date of release to prevent confusions.

How To Apply: Download and Install apk file, once installed go Settings > Display > Wallpaper & Theme > Theme / And you will see it there, then apply it.

#1 - Black-Widow 2

XDA.png

Download: Assets in this theme were taken from previous theme by WSTeams, I will re-upload once finish my own. Apologies, not evil intended. A lot of themes to come, thanks

Updates
Rev 1 : (7/16/2018) - Initial Release

#2 - Dead Pixel

XDA_Dead_Pixel.png

Download: Assets in this theme were taken from previous theme by WSTeams, I will re-upload once finish my own. Apologies, not evil intended. A lot of themes to come, thanks

Updates
Rev 1 : (7/17/2018) - Initial Release

#3 - Sun-Rise

(Coming Soon)

Last edited:
Nov 6, 2013
OnePlus 7 Pro
Great themes but I have one small problem. When I use your Dead Pixel theme, all my volume level decreases. It is system wide. Top volume level decreases everywhere. Just wanted to let you know.

Issemann

Aug 16, 2010
Love these themes! And love the work you're doing! Keep it up!

PS: Can I donate some funds to you? [emoji106]

Negan

Recognized Themer/ Retired Forum Moderator

You should give it to WSTeams instead since he authored everything you're enjoying.
@Tetraguy check your pm. This needs to stop right now.

suvomania

May 12, 2012
kolkata
You should read the whole thread. I think download links were removed because this clown stole other people's work and claimed it as his own. I think he was finally shamed into going away. I'm not sure why the thread hasn't been closed.
Well then, where is the original work? Please guide me there. I want Black theme in my LG g7+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello again and welcome to my new thread in which I will be sharing Premium level themes for our LG G7. As a side project, I won't be charging for them so you can download them for free!

Notes: I closed the previous thread in order to start a new one with a cleaner presentation, description and information about the themes and their effects on the system user interface. Also, since my themes are free I will be taking my time to make sure they are as premium and worth our time as I can, I won't be rushing but they will come often.

Also: Keep an eye out for themes that you install from here, since they might be subjected to updates to either fix a ui-bugs, color oddities, ui-glitches and the adding of features such icons or certain apps support. They will have a revision number and a date of release to prevent confusions.

How To Apply: Download and Install apk file, once installed go Settings > Display > Wallpaper & Theme > Theme / And you will see it there, then apply it.

#1 - Black-Widow 2

XDA.png

Updates
    Rev 1 : (7/16/2018) - Initial Release

#2 - Dead Pixel

XDA_Dead_Pixel.png

Updates
    Rev 1 : (7/17/2018) - Initial Release

#3 - Sun-Rise

(Coming Soon)

You should give it to WSTeams instead since he authored everything you're enjoying.
    @Tetraguy check your pm. This needs to stop right now.
    I see no download links for either APK
    Oh Tetraguy is Kang'ing themes!

Seriously though, where are the admins to lock these threads?

I feel why y'all are mad, but this option is so easy to apply we gotta give him some props for bringing the work to our eyes.