FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

KZ ZS10 Pro earbuds

65 posts
Thanks Meter: 11

By DrivenKeys, Member on 19th June 2019, 10:16 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi everyone,

With all the great reviews for Chi-fi earbuds, I just got a couple of pairs from KZ to try out my shiny new DAC. Feel free to read about them elsewhere, I just wanted to let you know that the KZ ZS10 Pro really, really, really shines with this phone. Unlike some of KZ's other 5 driver iems, it starts with a flatter curve, and responds significantly to any eq adjustment. Monster bass or smooth, light vocals are equally obtainable with this amazing amp and just a little eq. It's absolutely the best 45 dollar accessory for this little audio powerhouse.

KZ ZS10 Pro 1DD 4BA in Ear Buds... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07QNW6HNB...p_mob_ap_share

Although I switched to my Comply foam tips, The silicone tips are actually pretty good, providing a bass satisfying seal.

The ZS10 Pro is a little heavy for bouncing around. For more outdoor/active use, I threw down 13 bux on KZ's ATE single driver iems. These are also awesome, perfectly suited for moving around. The profile is more bass heavy and lower highs, but they're still very detailed and equally pleasant with edm, rock, or classical. Although they make a "sport" version with memory wire on the ears, I found this pair to stay put at all times. The included foam tips were too small for my big ear canals, so I went Comply again, but average ears should be ok. I thought the AKG buds with my S8 were decent, until I bought these 13 dollar KZ's.

Kz ATE Copper Driver Ear Hook... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00Y0F6IBG...p_mob_ap_share

Bonus: the tips from those Samsung/AKG buds will fit. I didn't need to buy new Complys.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DrivenKeys For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DrivenKeys Ad-Free

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)