FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Low sound through headphones.

9 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By MindfreakDenny, Junior Member on 26th August 2019, 12:33 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi everyone!
When I bought this phone I was surprised by loud and high quality sound through headphones even on 50 points of the volume. But several weeks ago I noticed that the sound became quieter and I have to raise the volume to 65-70. I think that it relates to some updates. Can someone help me with fixing this issue?

8th September 2019, 06:25 AM |#2  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MindfreakDenny

Hi everyone!
When I bought this phone I was surprised by loud and high quality sound through headphones even on 50 points of the volume. But several weeks ago I noticed that the sound became quieter and I have to raise the volume to 65-70. I think that it relates to some updates. Can someone help me with fixing this issue?

I'm haven the same problem my V20 sound super loud I use the same headphones doesn't sound loud at all on LGG8
8th September 2019, 12:26 PM |#3  
Flag Kiel
Thanks Meter: 25

More
I thought I was stupid for feeling like this but seems like I am not the only one.
Seriously thought my ears only got used to the high volume or something.
8th September 2019, 02:47 PM |#4  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frau Son

I thought I was stupid for feeling like this but seems like I am not the only one.
Seriously thought my ears only got used to the high volume or something.

Nawl I've tryed everything the sound won't get louder on my V20 I could never turn my volume all the way up I'm call tmoble and see what they come up with
8th September 2019, 10:11 PM |#5  
OP Junior Member
Flag Lviv

More
Today I simply bought Marshall Mode EQ headphones and now I can listen to music using only 50 points of volume again. I think that LG G8 requires higher sensitivity and impedance than stock headphones from it's box have.
8th September 2019, 10:14 PM |#6  
OP Junior Member
Flag Lviv

More
Also I think that LG made some changes in last update in this case. Cause first days I used this phone the sound was pretty loud. Maybe this trouble caused by LG's hearing damage protection.
10th September 2019, 12:12 AM |#7  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MindfreakDenny

Today I simply bought Marshall Mode EQ headphones and now I can listen to music using only 50 points of volume again. I think that LG G8 requires higher sensitivity and impedance than stock headphones from it's box have.

Yea that could be it I'm have to check that out thanks
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)