FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Screen on time

812 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,697

By XDA_RealLifeReview, RealLifeReview Dude on 25th January 2019, 03:28 PM | Average Rating:
Post Reply Email Thread
It's amazing how much we actually use our phones in a given day, especially when we watch "videos"! Rate this thread to express how many hours of screen-on time you can get on the LG G8 before depleting the battery.

Then, drop a comment if you have anything to add!

5th May 2019, 08:14 AM |#2  
Flag Seattle
Thanks Meter: 5

Donate to Me
More
4 to 5 hours. Will get you through the day. I have seen reports of more.
27th August 2019, 01:08 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Averaging 4-5.5 hours of SOT. Have managed to get 6 a couple times if I don't do any YouTube.
3rd September 2019, 07:55 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
I was initially disappointed, but the AI takes about a week to optimize the battery according to your usage. It is much better now. I can just about get a full day's use, but this is still not as good as my OnePlus 6T.
4th September 2019, 04:51 PM |#5  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by edepass

I was initially disappointed, but the AI takes about a week to optimize the battery according to your usage. It is much better now. I can just about get a full day's use, but this is still not as good as my OnePlus 6T.

Like said on Reddit. This has a smaller battery, and higher screen res. Having slightly less battery life is to be expected. If you're going to whine about it on every lg G8 place you can, maybe switch phones.
6th September 2019, 03:10 AM |#6  

More
Great battery. Average SOT between 7-8hClick image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190904-145604.jpg
Views:	86
Size:	22.0 KB
ID:	4815742

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)