This thread is in the news! http://www.tudocelular.com/android/n...ootloader.html
You can donate to me here https://www.paypal.me/penvineeth and @cerg2010cerg2010 through paypal.
@cerg2010cerg2010 PAYPAL EMAIL: [email protected] OR QIWI: +79157840294
/* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this Recovery * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. */
No more secure boot error!
I thank my friend @cerg2010cerg2010 for helping me out in patching the aboot.
(1) LG UP
(2) Device must be: LG K420DS OR LG K420N
(1) Download this ROM: Click Here
(2) Flash it using LG UP. Choose the refurbish option.
(3) Root your device using KingORoot.
(4) Download this patched aboot file: https://yadi.sk/d/HLZy5fo33EEUcL
(5) Connect your phone to the computer. In command prompt, type "adb shell".
(6) Transfer the aboot file into /sdcard/ folder.
(7) Type "su" to enter the root shell. Then type "dd if=/sdcard/aboot_patched.img of=/dev/block/mmcblk0p7".
(8) Restart your phone by typing "reboot".
You have unlocked your bootloader!
Refer Notes for more information.
-> Booting into TWRP:
1) The aboot_patched.img is the patched version of aboot partition of your device. Secure boot validation has been patched such that secure boot is always valid, so you can flash your own TWRP and Custom ROM.
2) Don't upgrade to any updated version of Android if you get any through OTA update. It might brick your device.
3) This version of aboot does'nt have fastboot. So don't try nuking LAF and check if fastboot exists. If you did, you bricked your device.