To develop together...
What you'll need:
- LG Bridge (Install as normal app)
- Device as normally :l
- Windows Using PC (I'm not sure if it works under Windows 7)
- *Device drivers.
- Go on to official LG website and find your device right there.
- Click on device support button.
- Scroll down a little bit and click on "Firmware update" and then choose "USB driver for Windows", download it and install as normall app.
Be sure the device isn't connected with PC.
Steps to recover
- Boot your device into download mode by; shut down your device and connect it to pc while hold pressing on volume up button. Do what I did in this video.
After that, open LG Bridge and click on like this picture.
- Just wait on this screen.
- Read the text carefully and check the checkbox
- And it got started to download! Wait until it get downloaded.
- Download is done! Updating...
- Uncompressing the compressed files.
After this step, it'll start to flashing files, also you can see this on your phone.
You've done. You succesfully recovered your device. To not be bricked again.