26 Vote(s)
54.17%
No

6 Vote(s)
12.50%
Hardbrick

16 Vote(s)
33.33%

[UNBRICK][STOCK] LG K7 K330 & MS330 Stock ROM MetroPCS & T-Mobile + IMGS & AS330

223 posts
Thanks Meter: 50

Post Reply Email Thread
3rd July 2018, 09:41 PM |#191  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Can this be used to essentially device unlock my phone? i have a Lg-K330 and a t-mobile simcard but the sim card just isnt accepted.
8th August 2018, 11:31 AM |#192  

More
So i have a k7 europe version stuck in bootloop after trying to flash twrp. Model info says its x210 so none of the files here are for a x210 variant. Can i use the other files to try and fix the boot loop? Or will i brick my phone even worse? Im stuck in bootloop but i can enter fastboot. Can someone give me some direction?
11th August 2018, 09:55 PM |#193  
OP Senior Member
Flag Eagle Mountain, UT

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kondore

So i have a k7 europe version stuck in bootloop after trying to flash twrp. Model info says its x210 so none of the files here are for a x210 variant. Can i use the other files to try and fix the boot loop? Or will i brick my phone even worse? Im stuck in bootloop but i can enter fastboot. Can someone give me some direction?

I would say that your best hope is trying to use the LG Bridge method. I haven't gotten my hands on that variant. If the files exist for that phone, then LG Bridge should be able to unbrick.
11th August 2018, 09:55 PM |#194  
OP Senior Member
Flag Eagle Mountain, UT

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iSupakilla

Can this be used to essentially device unlock my phone? i have a Lg-K330 and a t-mobile simcard but the sim card just isnt accepted.

I haven't tried it. It sounds a little risky.
11th August 2018, 09:59 PM |#195  
OP Senior Member
Flag Eagle Mountain, UT

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aces4ever09

OK I have a lg k7 ms330 rooted with king root and giving me the error code 1003 modified I have a old as **** Mac the old desktop that came out 13 yes ago I don't have a clue how to fix it I am a mother of 3 and stuck using A Alcatel one touch A564ç and can't even download apps to it because of the lack of f#*@ing space I don't know how to flash it I don't know how to get my Mac to read the phone I don't know much of anything it's not even my mac its my aunts who hasn't used it in at least 5yrs or so please help me

I'm begging you. My email is [email protected] help me

I'm sorry to say, but this method can't be done using macOS. If you're able to find a Windows computer, then you'll be able to follow the guide
2nd July 2019, 10:23 PM |#196  
Flag Twin Cities MN
Thanks Meter: 976

Donate to Me
More
Can we get a different download location for the .msi files please? That link isn't working.
9th January 2020, 06:05 PM |#197  

More
good morning, I have the lg k7 ms330 but I have used several LG programs and in each one I have different problems

For example, in the LGUP when the program starts, it recognizes the cell phone but in the part of the model it says "Unknow" and from there I can no longer pass

with the LG Support Tool, in this program everything is fine until after entering the IMEI in the part of extracting the software the percentage bar does not come out and should leave

with the LG Flash Tool, in this program the error is that after skipping the part of extracting the software, follow the upload of the software to your cell phone and that's when it says that it gives error I don't remember what it is but I guess it's because of the KDZ that is not compatible with the cell phone

is the LG k7 ms330wh version ms33010i
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
lg-k7

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)