Post Reply Email Thread
28th November 2015, 11:44 PM |#101  
Flag Hämeenlinna
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BastardRacoon

It says premission denied...

EDIT: Solved the problem by myself already. So I guess I'll just wait for it to push the files little longer than last time. Hopefully it works...

Attachment 3558351

Okay my computter started to lag and I ended up with this
Click image for larger version

Name:	15110041.jpg
Views:	290
Size:	274.6 KB
ID:	3558420

I desided to try again and this is what it says
Click image for larger version

Name:	15110042.jpg
Views:	284
Size:	266.3 KB
ID:	3558421

Sometimes I just want to throw my laptop to the wall and after that into the lake....
3rd January 2016, 05:51 PM |#102  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 127

More
Update 3 January 2016
Update 3 January 2016: Here come new device tarballs. There are lots of changes in this update, but the most important ones are camera fix and touchscreen fix. Download using the same link. Oh, by the way, happy new year!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to peat_psuwit For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift peat_psuwit Ad-Free
3rd January 2016, 10:54 PM |#103  
Thanks Meter: 29

More
Does it flash like other roms? How difficult is to come back to Android roms after ubuntu?

Wysłane z mojego LG-D405n przy użyciu Tapatalka
6th January 2016, 10:03 PM |#104  
Flag Almada
Thanks Meter: 94

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by peat_psuwit

Update 3 January 2016: Here come new device tarballs. There are lots of changes in this update, but the most important ones are camera fix and touchscreen fix. Download using the same link. Oh, by the way, happy new year!

Thank you for not letting this thread dead and happy new year to you too!

Enviado do meu LG-D405n através de Tapatalk
7th January 2016, 02:48 PM |#105  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by joinmafia

Does it flash like other roms? How difficult is to come back to Android roms after ubuntu?

The instruction says everything. The Ubuntu touch isn't flashed in the same way as Android roms. In the nutshell, you'll need an Ubuntu machine (or a virtual one) to follow the instruction. To come back to Android, first install Android-based recovery, then re-install your rom.
The Following User Says Thank You to peat_psuwit For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift peat_psuwit Ad-Free
9th January 2016, 02:38 PM |#106  
OP Member

More
Update 9 January 2016
Update 9 January 2016: I'm glad to tell you that there is system-image for this device now. Mariogrip, the developer of UBPorts project, let me use his system image server to host my port of Ubuntu touch. So, I've update the instruction to match this. I also have updated device tarball to reduce restart at startup too. Follow the new instruction to get your update.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to peat_psuwit For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift peat_psuwit Ad-Free
9th January 2016, 03:53 PM |#107  
Flag Vilnius
Thanks Meter: 34

More
i'll try new method now. Previous update won't install for me for uknown reason. After clean reinstall (that means - kdz flash), on first loading screen after ubuntu touch install, i got this message with both devel or stable.

[edit] nice. i forgot to install recovery image before ubuntu install. my bad, sorry. keeping this message here, if someone would encounter similar problems.

[edit 2] installed, everything works nicely.
10th January 2016, 03:42 PM |#108  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by keturidu

i'll try new method now. Previous update won't install for me for uknown reason. After clean reinstall (that means - kdz flash), on first loading screen after ubuntu touch install, i got this message with both devel or stable.

Previous update enforce GPG verification, making update breaks without the system image server. (I don't have system image's key, so I can't sign it out of the server.) Don't worry, things should works properly now.
The Following User Says Thank You to peat_psuwit For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift peat_psuwit Ad-Free
7th February 2016, 01:28 AM |#109  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
On devel-proposed channel, sound does not work
7th February 2016, 04:53 AM |#110  
OP Member

More
Update 6 February 2016
Update 6 February 2016: New version of device tarball is available in system-image server for rc-proposed and devel-proposed channels. This will fix broken sound system because of changes in Ubuntu side. Stable channel will get this update as soon as the same changes also lands in Ubuntu's stable channel. Go to "System Settings" to get your update, or follow instructions below if you haven't update your phone since 9 January 2016.
7th February 2016, 05:08 AM |#111  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by stety

On devel-proposed channel, sound does not work

Oh, my mistake generating device tarball. Fixing right now.....
Anyway, devel-proposed isn't what I use daily, so I will not notice when something broken. When I test latest device tarball, I noticed that mobile phone is broken. I currently focus on fixing what's broken with rc-proposed, which will eventually becomes stable.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)