[PORT] Ubuntu Touch for LG L90 Dual

84 posts
Thanks Meter: 127

By peat_psuwit, Member on 16th March 2015, 12:10 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
17th April 2015, 10:39 AM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 19

More
It's on the phone, i think could be the system partition, i've resined to 730 mb
edit: it was that. have to had full system partition
17th April 2015, 11:00 AM |#22  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by afpereira

It's on the phone, i think could be the system partition, i've resined to 730 mb

PLEASE copy full message printed on the terminal. Also, what's your phone's model, exactly.
17th April 2015, 05:23 PM |#23  

More
don't flash this i can't go back to android because the phone don't enter in fastboot. now i'm stock on this ****...

HELP i wan't back to android...
17th April 2015, 09:12 PM |#24  
OP Member

More
Quote:

don't flash this i can't go back to android because the phone don't enter in fastboot. now i'm stock on this ****...

PLEASE describe EVERYTHING you've done. Have you rooted your device? Have you unlocked the bootloader? Also, what's your device model, exactly.

If you need to flash Android now, see http://forum.xda-developers.com/lg-l...g-l90-t2803479
19th April 2015, 11:03 AM |#25  

More
i'm back to android again by kdz flash.
It wasn't ease because i have a mac.
Now everything is fine...
27th April 2015, 01:07 AM |#26  
Flag Shelby
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Tested on D415!
Just got done testing this on the T-Mobile D415 like I promised and I can confirm that it works! Installation went pretty smooth and it has the same bugs as the other versions. Keep up the good work but for now I’m going back to android.
13th May 2015, 04:17 AM |#27  
Thanks Meter: 169

More
Just tested it on my D415 and it works fine but I flashed back to Android. When you update next can you make a post so that it bumps and indicates an update in the forums?
13th May 2015, 01:12 PM |#28  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ardentis

Just tested it on my D415 and it works fine but I flashed back to Android. When you update next can you make a post so that it bumps and indicates an update in the forums?

Editing the post doesn't bump the thread? I prefer editing the first post to make sure all information is in the single place.
14th May 2015, 02:46 AM |#29  
Flag Wilmington
Thanks Meter: 944

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by peat_psuwit

Editing the post doesn't bump the thread? I prefer editing the first post to make sure all information is in the single place.

No it doesn't bump the thread. I usually place all my info in first post, then make a new post in the thread to inform people there is an update

Sent from my LG-D415 using XDA Free mobile app
14th May 2015, 03:43 AM |#30  
Thanks Meter: 51

More
Quote:

You was kinda rude, the developer posted a warning clearly in the first page of this thread.

Warning (By the way, this is actually copied from somewhere else, and I won't actually laugh at you if your device bricks. If your device really bricks, I will help you as much as possible. )

Don't down the developer work, This is your choice only.... Take responsibility

Keep working at it you've get it
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Razer206 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Razer206 Ad-Free
15th May 2015, 07:35 AM |#31  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razer206

You was kinda rude, the developer posted a warning clearly in the first page of this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by velosa

these people are all the same,do what they do not know and then blame the devs.

Calm down, please. One may just be under stress. I'm here to solve any problems that may occur, even one doesn't understand what happens. One just have to work with me to find out what's problem.
At least, if one doesn't understand the instruction, I'll know that my instruction isn't clear enough, and will edit that accordingly.
The Following User Says Thank You to peat_psuwit For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift peat_psuwit Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)