By peat_psuwit, Member on 16th March 2015, 12:10 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
15th May 2015, 07:35 AM |#31  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 127

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razer206

You was kinda rude, the developer posted a warning clearly in the first page of this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by velosa

these people are all the same,do what they do not know and then blame the devs.

Calm down, please. One may just be under stress. I'm here to solve any problems that may occur, even one doesn't understand what happens. One just have to work with me to find out what's problem.
At least, if one doesn't understand the instruction, I'll know that my instruction isn't clear enough, and will edit that accordingly.
The Following User Says Thank You to peat_psuwit For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift peat_psuwit Ad-Free
16th May 2015, 08:06 AM |#32  
Girard, Ohio
Thanks Meter: 24

More
Thumbs up
After 3 loooong days of trial and error, I finally have this running on my D415. It's running rather smoothly so far. Haven't ran into any major bugs. Will update if anything happens! I appreciate all your work.

Edit: Played around with it a bit, ended up getting transmission web interface running and set up pretty much a torrent box with it lol. Pretty cool that it has basically has a full ubuntu installation that it's built on. Ultimately ended up getting bored with it. Seems like the volume control in some apps was a bit wonky. Would jump to random intervals both ways when trying to adjust. Probably has less to do with the build itself and more the source. Flashing back to android now. Thanks for all your hard work to get this up and running on our devices. I've always wanted to try this OS out, but never had a supported device.
The Following User Says Thank You to MansonDroid For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MansonDroid Ad-Free
16th May 2015, 10:48 AM |#33  
Thanks Meter: 19

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by peat_psuwit

Calm down, please. One may just be under stress. I'm here to solve any problems that may occur, even one doesn't understand what happens. One just have to work with me to find out what's problem.
At least, if one doesn't understand the instruction, I'll know that my instruction isn't clear enough, and will edit that accordingly.

Thanks for your understanding, i was looking for help but no ones help me, now everything is fine and i've tried this again, now is better then was the first release.

Thanks keep up the good work
17th May 2015, 02:55 AM |#34  
RC-RT Committee / Senior Moderator - Fear the Clown
Flag Lake Ridge, Virginia
Thanks Meter: 3,674

Donate to Me
More
Just a quick reminder to everybody.

This is NO Customer service to whine, the OP spend time to work on something and share it for FREE so you can have a better experience with your phone.

He doesn't own anything to anyone and he will post whenever he wants. So, If I come again here and see more negative posts you will be infracted and banned from XDA.

Please, continue on topic.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mr. Clown For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Mr. Clown Ad-Free
17th May 2015, 12:55 PM |#35  
Flag Almada
Thanks Meter: 94

More
Quick question: is it multilanguage or just english?

Enviado do meu LG-D405n através de Tapatalk
17th May 2015, 03:13 PM |#36  
Flag Wilmington
Thanks Meter: 944

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warimation

Quick question: is it multilanguage or just english?

Enviado do meu LG-D405n através de Tapatalk

Should be multi language, at least it was back when I used it on my nexus 4

Sent from my LG-D415 using XDA Free mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to CaptivateKing For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift CaptivateKing Ad-Free
1st June 2015, 08:07 AM |#37  
OP Member

More
Update 1 Jun 2015
Update 1 Jun 2015: New version of device-specific tarball is available with working 2nd SIM slot. Download using the same link.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to peat_psuwit For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift peat_psuwit Ad-Free
8th June 2015, 07:54 AM |#38  
OP Member

More
Update 8 Jun 2015
Update 8 Jun 2015: New version of device-specific tarball is available with working GPS. Download using the same link.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to peat_psuwit For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift peat_psuwit Ad-Free
4th July 2015, 06:48 PM |#39  
OP Member

More
Update 4 July 2015
Update 4 July 2015: New version of device-specific tarball is available with correct time across reboots without network. Download using the same link. I also update credits, bugs, legal notices, and instruction. Don't forget to check it out.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to peat_psuwit For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift peat_psuwit Ad-Free
6th July 2015, 10:58 AM |#40  
Thanks Meter: 31

More
Super fan of Ubuntu myself, and use it at home primarily Installing now I'll let you know what I think, since I haven't played with it before. I feel like a kid at Christmas. Thanks for this!
EDIT: Do we -HAVE- to use a KDZ or can we simply use the ubuntu recovery to flash TWRP and format device/flash android from there?
6th July 2015, 12:13 PM |#41  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero Computing

Do we -HAVE- to use a KDZ or can we simply use the ubuntu recovery to flash TWRP and format device/flash android from there?

KDZ doesn't involve in this at all. Read the instruction carefully. If you don't understand, just tell me where you struggle, and I'll explain it. Make sure you root your phone and enable ADB first. Also don't forget to install required tool on your computer, too.
Please read the "bugs & workarounds" before using your phone. It contains useful information.
The Following User Says Thank You to peat_psuwit For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift peat_psuwit Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)