FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][UNOFFICIAL] LineageOS 14.1 for LG L90 - Camera Fix

90 posts
Thanks Meter: 101
 
By neverdies, Member on 9th February 2017, 03:19 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Warning: Use this at your own risk. I'm not responsible for any damages that may happen due to using this rom.


This is a LineageOS 14.1 for LG L90 devices.

I’ve tested this rom in my device I got camera partially working, sometimes I still got FC’s, but start camera again solves it.
I can’t be sure if this rom works on all l90 devices, because there are more than one combo of camera sensors equipping this devices, so bug reports are welcome.

I build this rom using latest available official sources, I’ve only replaced w7 camera blobs with blobs from jagnm, and made a little clean up, removing duplicate blobs to save some space, there’s still work to be done, unfortunately I'm not a dev, so any possible help are welcome.

Changelog:
Fix microphone volume
Changes to vendor
Fix proximity sensor

Download: https://o4rmzh.s.cld.pt

For debugging purposes after installation please post the result of this:
Code:
adb shell dmesg | grep "probe succeeded"

Source Code: https://github.com/PL125/proprietary_vendor_lge

Credits:
@Quarx
@vm03
@Nikita Pro Android
@SlimShady's
@GrinningFerret
The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to neverdies For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift neverdies Ad-Free
9th February 2017, 07:53 PM |#2  
Junior Member
Flag Kyiv
Thanks Meter: 34
 
More
Good job.
At 405 camera works, as well as a flashlight with satus bar.
Powered rear and front camera, photos are stored.
The Following User Says Thank You to respkirya For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift respkirya Ad-Free
9th February 2017, 08:23 PM |#3  
Member
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
Is this a ROM or just a camera fix for the original ROM?

Enviado desde mi LG-D405 mediante Tapatalk
9th February 2017, 09:30 PM |#4  
Junior Member
Flag Vilnius
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
On LG L90 D405n works. Thanks.
9th February 2017, 10:20 PM |#5  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 101
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hectorin347

Is this a ROM or just a camera fix for the original ROM?

Enviado desde mi LG-D405 mediante Tapatalk

You are right, the thread title is a bit confusing, but it's a rom.
The Following User Says Thank You to neverdies For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift neverdies Ad-Free
9th February 2017, 10:21 PM |#6  
Warimation's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Almada
Thanks Meter: 94
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hectorin347

Is this a ROM or just a camera fix for the original ROM?

Enviado desde mi LG-D405 mediante Tapatalk

A ROM with fix
10th February 2017, 04:32 AM |#7  
D1358531's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 259
 
More
Working on the D415
10th February 2017, 02:40 PM |#8  
Senior Member
Flag Caxambu-MG
Thanks Meter: 45
 
More
Camera working perfectly
Camera working perfectly
I just installed this ROM and the camera is working perfectly, I will do other tests and post it if
There is some problem, thank you you are the best.


Quote:
Originally Posted by neverdies

Warning: Use this at your own risk. I'm not responsible for any damages that may happen due to using this rom.


This is a LineageOS 14.1 for LG L90 devices.

I’ve tested this rom in my device I got camera partially working, sometimes I still got FC’s, but start camera again solves it.
I can’t be sure if this rom works on all l90 devices, because there are more than one combo of camera sensors equipping this devices, so bug reports are welcome.

I build this rom using latest available official sources, I’ve only replaced w7 camera blobs with blobs from jagnm, and made a little clean up, removing duplicate blobs to save some space, there’s still work to be done, unfortunately I'm not a dev, so any possible help are welcome.

Source Code: https://github.com/PL125/proprietary_vendor_lge


Download: https://9hhcmk.s.cld.pt

Credits:
@Quarx
@vm03
@Nikita Pro Android
@SlimShady's
@GrinningFerret

11th February 2017, 01:09 AM |#9  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Does it works on d410?
Does it works on d410?
11th February 2017, 11:28 AM |#10  
Senior Member
Flag Caxambu-MG
Thanks Meter: 45
 
More
Yes it's working
Yes, mine is 410 and is working perfectly so far has not given problems in anything, this flowing very well I installed yesterday and I will do more tests with videos too.


Quote:
Originally Posted by leoo.carvalho

Does it works on d410?

11th February 2017, 01:08 PM |#11  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by demetriustobias

Yes, mine is 410 and is working perfectly so far has not given problems in anything, this flowing very well I installed yesterday and I will do more tests with videos too.

Thanks man, I'll flash it now
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes