SlimRom is a custom android operating system. The main goal is to offer users a slimmed down but still feature rich alternative to other android operating systems. The entire SlimTeam work together to bring you this tailor-made beauty straight from Android Open Source Project (AOSP) source code.
All of the sources can be publicly viewed through GitHub and Gerrit. SlimLP is currently in alpha stage, some settings are already in place, much is still missing and would come with time.
SlimRemix ROM is a ROM built some best tweaks and options, including picks and features from the best ROMs out there. SlimRemix is focus on stability, performance and with plenty of extra features and optimizations
WARNING: INSTALLATION OF ANY CUSTOM ROM [AND EVEN OFFICIAL FIRMWARE] CAN BE DANGEROUS.
DON’T DO ANYTHING IF YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT YOU DO.
I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE IF YOU TRANSFORM YOUR L90 INTO A BRICK
In this thread i assume that your device is "custom ROM friendly" - i'm not gonna write another guides how to remove bootloader, install custom recovery - find it by yourself
By flashing this, you automatically void your warranty!
If your phone breaks, blows up or runs away from you, do not cry to us!
Do not ask for ETAs!!
This is the only ROM with snapdragon vvlc 3.6 compiler
SlimRemix Optimization Features
Compiled, Optimized and Power By SaberMod Toolchain
Compiled, Optimized and Power By Qcom Clang SnapDragon v3.6
-O3 (highest GCC optimization level)
SaberMod GCC 4.9.Y+ (kernel)
SaberMod GCC 4.9.Y+ (ROM)
SaberMod GCC 4.9/4.9+ (host)
--->Interface -Animation Control -App Circle Sidebar -Quick Settings customization --->statusbar customization -Greeting Clock and date -Statusbar temperature -Carrier label -Battery style -Battery Bar -Notification Ticker -Task Manager -Brightness control -Double tap to sleep -Network traffic --->Recent panel -SlimRecents -Clear all button FAB with all possible positions -Improved screen pinning --->Expanded Notifications --->Navigation --Navigation bar settings -Button settings -Dimensions -Show arrow keys while typing -SlimDim --->Power Menu Customization --->Gesture Anywhere --->Slim Pie --->Advanced -SuperSU -LayersManager -Viper4Android -ScreenRecorder --->LCD Density --->Ambient Display --->Expanded volume panel --->LockScreen Customization -Shortcuts -Lockscreen Wallpaper -Longpress lock icon to sleep -Music Visualizer -Lockscreen colours -Lockscreen weather -Sim card lock -Advanced reboot --->Security -Privacy guard -Blacklist -SuperSU Indicator
How To Update (dirty flash)
* Download the ROM and GApps
* Reboot to recovery
* Wipe data/factory reset
* Flash the ROM and then [optional] GApps
* Reboot your phone
* Download the latest version
* Reboot to recovery
* Flash the ROM
* Flash Gapps
* [optional] Wipe both dalvik cache and cache
* Reboot your phone
* Enjoy the latest version of SlimRemix
*Alright guys, after seeing a lot of people post random bugs without providing basic information or logs, I decided to make a simple little write up on some basic rules to the thread.
1. Be courteous to one another & try & be helpful when you can. I can't answer every single question as I'm very busy trying to build the best rom I can make for you guys, so if you know a solution to a problem please answer.
2. If you are using xposed, DO NOT POST BUGS! I have already seen people posting issues only to find out it was due to xposed or one of it's modules.
3. When posting bugs, do so with as much information as possible. We can't help you if you don't give the proper information.*
**** What version or the rom are you on?
**** Clean or dirty install?
**** Default or other dev's custom kernel?
**** Are you using a theme?
**** If you dirty flashed & have problems, did you try a clean install?
4. If you are having random reboots how about providing a log? These are invaluable as they provide the information to fix a real issue with the rom or to tell me that it is a user error.
5. If you are new to aosp or just don't know much about kernels, it is best to stick with the mainline kernel as it is very stable. No need to mess with the settings either as I have the kernel setup to enjoy out of the box.**
Special thanks to:
* Cyanogen Team
* AOKP Team
* Paranoid Android
* PAC-man Team
* Carbon ROM
* Paranoid SaberDroid
* Sparksco (Paul )
* And of course, thank you for your love and support!
* LG - for a decent device with acceptable price
* Google- for Android OS and for sources code (vanilla)
* Quarx - With your contribution further development for L90 is possible~!
* Ace2Nutzer - for invaluable help in kernel tuning and for his patience
* Chronomonochrome - for help with kernel issues
* BigMajster for massive contribution in early Lollipop stage of development
* CaptivateKing - for your personal help, fixes and compilation/build tips
* GrinningFerret - for your help, inspiration and overall contribution to L90
* shoxxy - for your overall contribution to LG Optimus L90
* shinobisoft - for your overall contribution to LG Optimus L90
* JustArchi - for suggestion where to search RIL issues
* and everybody who contributed to L90 community.
Thread's "template" used from srisurya95's Falcon (Moto G) thread.
SlimremiX, ROM for the LG Optimus L90
ROM OS Version: 5.1.x Lollipop
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4
ROM Firmware Required: Stock KK, KK Bootstack or any working custom ROM
Based On: Slim
Last Updated 2015-08-xx[/QUOTE]
Do you like SlimLP? - feel free to rate this thread with five stars
...If you like my work - donate to me:
BUILD 1 [2015-xx-xx]
Recommended minimal GAPPS
BUILD 1 [2015-08-22] - first public release
* Initial Build
* Featuring Ultima Kernel
* Added USB Mass Storage mode
- RIL(Mobile and Data Network)
- Proximity Sensor
- External SD Card
- Internal SD Card
- Video Playback
- Physical Buttons
- Airplane Mode
- USB Mass storage mode
- Video recording on D415 [probably]
- Poor photos quality on D415 [probably]
- You tell me (need more tests)