LG L90 STOCK KitKat and Lollipop KDZ for all variants. PICTURES and DOWNLOAD links !

Search This thread

bfmdesigner

Jul 15, 2013
Formosa do Rio Preto - BA
Good afternoon,

Installed "CM12.1" and everything went well, after a few days I decided to go back to original rom, but when installed by KDZ the front camera does not work if I install the "CM12.1" again the front camera works perfectly, but if I try to put the official rom the front camera is not working.

I tried installing KK and LL, above the "CM12.1" without deleting system and deleting it.
I tried 410hn, downloading d410 for try.
Any idea how can I fix this?

Google translate.

kiosk123

Apr 19, 2014
Humenné
battery time charging

Hello...how long is charging L90 on lollipop ? Because someone wrote that his L90 was charged after 1h and 30 min or simmiliary .... But my L90 is charging 2h and 30 min !!!! Its normal or no ?

Floating Point

Sep 19, 2011
Good afternoon,

Installed "CM12.1" and everything went well, after a few days I decided to go back to original rom, but when installed by KDZ the front camera does not work if I install the "CM12.1" again the front camera works perfectly, but if I try to put the official rom the front camera is not working.

I tried installing KK and LL, above the "CM12.1" without deleting system and deleting it.
I tried 410hn, downloading d410 for try.
Any idea how can I fix this?

Google translate.

Did you ever flashed other variant files in your D410hn? If you flashed other variant bootloader, bootstack, system, or ever faced a brick that made you use other variant recovery image, this kind of problem can happen when trying to go back to D410hn rom because custom configuration files for the variant were changed in CUST partition.

Never flash different variant files to your phone. Unfortunately I don't know how to fix this issue.

I own a D410hn, tested CM12.1, CM11, went back to KitKat, Lollipop, etc and never faced those issues (as I said, only happens when you flashed other variant files before, which is something I never did).

Try to flash D410hn KitKat or Lollipop bootstack (depends on which system you want to boot):
Bootstacks:
D410HN KitKat v10c: http://www.mediafire.com/download/qx3cv5fzdzjsod2/Bootstack_D410hn_KitKat_v10c.zip
D410HN Lollipop v20c: http://www.mediafire.com/download/wxa5m1ch80hth54/Bootstack_D410hn_Lollipop_v20c.zip

Last edited:

Floating Point

Sep 19, 2011
Dude, never flash other variant stuff in your phone.

People have been doing this for a while here and they are facing a number of problems, front camera stop working, no signal on network, bootlops and bricks.

bfmdesigner

Jul 15, 2013
Formosa do Rio Preto - BA
Did you ever flashed other variant files in your D410hn? If you flashed other variant bootloader, bootstack, system, or ever faced a brick that made you use other variant recovery image, this kind of problem can happen when trying to go back to D410hn rom because custom configuration files for the variant were changed in CUST partition.

Never flash different variant files to your phone. Unfortunately I don't know how to fix this issue.

I own a D410hn, tested CM12.1, CM11, went back to KitKat, Lollipop, etc and never faced those issues (as I said, only happens when you flashed other variant files before, which is something I never did).

Try to flash D410hn KitKat or Lollipop bootstack (depends on which system you want to boot):
Bootstacks:
D410HN KitKat v10c: http://www.mediafire.com/download/qx3cv5fzdzjsod2/Bootstack_D410hn_KitKat_v10c.zip
D410HN Lollipop v20c: http://www.mediafire.com/download/wxa5m1ch80hth54/Bootstack_D410hn_Lollipop_v20c.zip
Yes, the unit has hard brick after I tried to unlock the bootloader lollipop with the wrong file, recovered the device with the Russian method with low format and installing again.

After that the IMEI was 0/0 but it works for 3g and calls, and the front camera no longer works in the original ROM.

I've tried flash bootstack, but it did not work, I'm using CM 12.1 normally.

I use this method. Anyone have LOADER.IMG for 410hn? I will try it angain.

I got my phone to work again with another method from Russian guys:
We need
1) LOADER.IMG LG L90-D410
2) DiskImageRev2.exe
3) Hard Disk Low Level Format Tool
Download everything from here

1) Connect phone to computer
2) Install the program to format the Hard Disk Low Level Format Too Then run it
3) Format the phone, do not forget to put a tick in formatting PERFORM QWICK WIPE
4) Do not remove the phone from the PC
5) Go to My computer, there you will see a flash drive, click on it and format the default means of WINDOWS
6) Run the program to record the image IMG DiskImageRev2
7) Specify the path to the downloaded and extract the image LOADER.IMG
8) Indicate a formatted disk drive letter
9) Next, check the box on the MB5 HASH press WRITE, further confirm the action
10) Remove battery, wire, wait 5 sec., Insert the battery, hold the volume button "+" and connect the USB
12) Your phone starts to DOWNLOADER
13) Download D410 .kdz file and flash it via LGMobile Flash Tool

Last edited:

Mpidemie

Feb 25, 2014
After brick, low level format, IMEI lost, downgraded to 4.4.2, IMEI rewritten with EFS Tool and upgraded to 5.02 I finally got a decent working phone back, except one problem:
After every boot I get the "Warning! Current version is not available for user. Can't find matched cust for NT-code mcc/mnc[] subset[]"-error.
I have a D405n Baltics. My software version is V20a-OP1-Sl. Can someone with a Baltics-L90 confirm the correct software number?

lfom

Probably you've installed the beta that leaked a while before the official version was released. Try to find the official kdz version, maybe it's already 20b or 20c for your phone model and region.

Sent from my LG-D410 using XDA Free mobile app

brossovitch

Dec 30, 2014
Androidville
mega.nz
OnePlus 6
After brick, low level format, IMEI lost, downgraded to 4.4.2, IMEI rewritten with EFS Tool and upgraded to 5.02 I finally got a decent working phone back, except one problem:
After every boot I get the "Warning! Current version is not available for user. Can't find matched cust for NT-code mcc/mnc[] subset[]"-error.
I have a D405n Baltics. My software version is V20a-OP1-Sl. Can someone with a Baltics-L90 confirm the correct software number?

http://lg-phone-firmware.com/mobile/index.php?id_mod=55

brossovitch

Dec 30, 2014
Androidville
mega.nz
OnePlus 6

Attachments

• 1452644438776.jpg
    1452644438776.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 439

phidias81

Jun 22, 2016
Any reliable couple stock kdz and aboot to unlock bootloader?
After 2 hours longer of research I've found L90_D410_v10d_aboot.zip from
https://xdaforums.com/lg-l90/general/guide-unlock-bootloader-flash-custom-t2839690
for the kdz modifying a broken link on the forum I found what It looks like a possibly more official source, but I'm not yet sure about that
tool.xcdn.gdms.lge.com/dn/downloader.dev?fileKey=FW682806432109876543213/D41010d_00.kdz

or from an external website and I'm not sure if it's clean
RO/Romania D41010d_00.kdzFile from https://lg-firmwares.com/lg-d410-firmwares/#more-1415
or the same from here http://lg-kdz-firmware.com/download-LGD410-ROM-ROMANIA-V10d/11866.html

Would this couple of files work in my case?
If not I've found also kdz for 20a and aboot for 20b here in the forum. Some say that I can use them together and it still works, but I would like a confirmation.
I'm starting from a rooted d410 v20c, that some says to be problematic.
What's my best option?

Patitapaban mallick

Sep 12, 2019
Lg l90 d410 old deleted but new software LTE d download give to lg l90

Welcome come link to download software update firmware upgrade LTE my download lg l90

LG_D415

Sep 24, 2021
Toronto,Canada
Hello and thanks for this amazing job. I have a rooted phone, TWRP and an external sd card. How can I restore my phone's original stock? I have lost MTP connection, so I cannot connect the phone to the PC. My phone is working except for MTP.
Many thanks

Top Liked Posts