So after a long search, I managed to find the method to install TWRP on my LG Magna H502f V10a.
To do this, he must first root phone with the method: LG ONE CLICK ROOT:
- Install the latest drivers for LG: https://sourceforge.net/projects/avi...2.exe/download or drivers LG Verzion: https://sourceforge.net/projects/av....2.exe/download
- Download LG One Click Root 1.3 (Graphic UI): http://forum.xda-developers.com/lg-g...lipop-t3056951
- Unzip the archive
- Enable Usb debugging on your phone . (General > About phone > Software information, tap Build number seven times and then go to Settings > Developer options and turn on Usb debugging)
- Connect your phone to pc.
- If the phone not Recognize, try to switch entre MTP and PTP options.
- Launch LG ONE CLICK ROOT and be guided to the end of the procedure.
- Once completed you will SUPER SU installed on your device.
- To check the status of root you can download ROOT CHECKER from the play store.
Step 2: UNLOCK THE BOOTLOADER and TWRP INSTALL:
- To do this, first download both files (I specify that it is for the H502f) https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bwm...dPQkV2a2M/view
- And download and install TERMINAL EMULATOR from the play store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...al.androidterm
- Copy both files and uboot.img and recovery.img in the root of the internal memory of the phone
- Go to TERMINAL EMULATOR and run the following commands (after getting the root right):
dd if=/storage/sdcard0/uboot.img of=/dev/uboot count=1024
dd if=/storage/sdcard0/recovery.img of=/dev/recovery count=32768
And you're in TWRP 18.104.22.168 and there you can make a backup just to have a little backup in case pending a Custom ROM which I hope will happen soon.