Help. I f.....! Up LG vs 425pp.. Verizon

Search This thread

judthro

Apr 9, 2011
I was messing around in the etc file of my phone and now I have no sound. Can someone save me and send me a download of the stock etc file from and LG Optimus zone 3. LG vs425pp.... Please!

johhnyapplefake

Apr 10, 2016
I broke my optimus 3 and i need the stock firmware

i rooted my optimus 3 and then went and deleted the LG Activation tool. This now causes the the phone to stay in a boot loop with Security Error shown. Do you have a link to the optimus 3 stock rom I can use to try and reflash using one of the many lg mobile tools i have?

pbrowngi

Aug 31, 2011
Dude, can you shoot me some links to those firmware?

Im stuck in a bootloop with a google play error and a LGsetup error

chasechuckie

Jul 19, 2016
Found it. Well, for those who aren't in a boot loop. Its as easy as plugging the phone into the computer and using the installed windows software to reinstall or update through your computer......Cheers.

woudell

Jul 25, 2016
Found it. Well, for those who aren't in a boot loop. Its as easy as plugging the phone into the computer and using the installed windows software to reinstall or update through your computer......Cheers.

could you guys upload the tools and software for the pc that came on the phone to megasync please thanks

TRAZEK

Jan 12, 2018
someone who can help me I have some LG optimus optimism zone 3verizon someone. Can you help me how to unlock them?

Top Liked Posts