FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Back case/Temper Glass

235 posts
Thanks Meter: 21

By sujju, Senior Member on 19th August 2017, 03:53 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi all,

Can anyone recommend a good quality Back cover and temper glass available online for this phone as of now?
TIA

20th August 2017, 11:40 PM |#2  
Flag new delhi
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Senyoo Pro Tempered Glass Seller[2 In PACK] on amazon india is currently the best tempered screen glass for LG q6. buy it. its a perfect fit.

Johra accessories , glass etc. do not buy. 3rd grade products. i bought it. didnt even fit the phone.

don not in any case buy Johra screen protectors , you will be screwed
The Following User Says Thank You to abhi8475 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift abhi8475 Ad-Free
25th August 2017, 10:04 AM |#3  
Flag Saskatoon
Thanks Meter: 28

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sujju

Hi all,

Can anyone recommend a good quality Back cover and temper glass available online for this phone as of now?
TIA

I generally don't use screen glasses and back covers but wanted to buy a back case for this phone since it has a slippery back. I am not finding any good ones since the phone is new. Waiting for sometime is the best option as of now. I would be glad if spigen comes out with back case for this mobile. In my limited experience with back cases, Spigen is the best.
The Following User Says Thank You to prmbasheer For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift prmbasheer Ad-Free
30th August 2017, 01:49 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
The recently launched LG Q6 is every consumer’s dream because of its affordable prices, design, and features. To save any smartphone from accidental damage, it is necessary to safeguard it with the protective cases. For LG Q6, I would suggest that you should go for the Tauri wallet case.
30th January 2018, 08:27 AM |#5  
Flag Mongmong
Thanks Meter: 138

More
Get the spigen slim armor. Its awesome for this phone.

Sent from my LG-M700 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to psygnosi For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift psygnosi Ad-Free
28th June 2018, 09:02 AM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Why need Tempered glass on Gorilla Glass phone?
Besides it has MIL-STD-810G protection.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)